f i v e

Bailey Jane's family had given out and posted over 320 missing person posters

The town wasn't huge and something like this hardly ever happened so the whole town had come together to find Bailey Jane.

Over seventy tips had come into the police, but unfortunately nothing had led them directly to Bailey.

Some had said they saw her alone playing at the beach.

Some said they saw her walking over the boardwalk.

Some said they saw her with a group of boys in the early afternoon, but obviously they had been talking about Presley and his friends.

One particular tip had peaked the officers interest.

It was a woman claiming she had seen Bailey with a young man at the beach, making a sandcastle.

At first, police thought nothing of it but then another person called saying he saw Bailey come into his sweet shop with a tall young man with dirty blond hair.

Immediately, this man became a suspect and they had the ederly man come in so they could make a sketch.

They beleived now that they had their man

▪¤▪¤▪

He scrambled over the weirdly stable fence, tripping as he got to the ground when he didn't notice the pot hole in the grass.

He stealthily slipped to the back of the house and spotted a window with the lights illuminating it from the inside.

Once he spotted a flash of ginger hair whiz by the window, he immediately began parkouring up the pipe and into the tree that was so conveniently placed near the window.

He sat off to the side, counting down in his head while he waited for the right time to jump in and save his pretty ginger head girl.

He winced as she was roughly pushed down onto the bed and the man tied both of her tiny wrists to the bed as she struggled and kicked her legs around.

Anger began to radiate hotter than the summer heat in him when he noticed him take a peak between her legs.

Her dress had bunched up around her cute bubble butt as she kicked her legs at him, showing off her creamy thighs and her thin lavender panties with a bow on the front.

Once she was secured to the bed, the man looked as if he told her be quiet before he left the room.

As soon as the door shut behind him, he sprung into action. Somehow he was able to squeeze himself through the window depsite his height of 6'1 and his muscular build.

The girl looked wide-eyed at him as he landed on the wooden floor, surprisingly quiet. Her green eyes shimmered with unshed tears and he silently praised her for being so brave.

Her lip trembled as he neared her.

"Shh, shhh. Don't worry, love. I'm gonna help you get out of here," he whispered as he neared her. "Do you want to come with me?"

Hesitantly she nodded, her legs curling up to her chest like a baby did. Once again her cute little panties were showing but he avoided looking and instead focused on untying the ropes binding her wrists to the bed post.

As soon as her wrists were free, he was shocked by the fact that she threw her arms around his neck. Sure, he was saving her. But she didn't know that for sure and they had just met eachother.

He eagerly soaked in her gentle hug, that for some reason gave him a nostalgic feeling and then pulled away from her.

"Whats you name, love?"

She looked at him shyly and then blushed when he smiled at her softly. "My name is Bailey Jane."

"Bailey Jane," he whispered to himself. "Okay then Bailey. Climb on my back and we'll get out of here, okay?"

"Okay."

He turned around and she climbed onto his back nimbly, her legs locking around his torso.

And surprisingly, they both escaped safely into the darkness of the night.