"What?" Justine questioned with a laugh.

"You heard me girl, I need to know these things.. You know I had a crush on him too so what's up with yall?" I asked.

"Nothing, we just friends! Been working on the album with him, actually I was seeing Dalvin for a lil bit but he was seeing someone while we were kicking it." Justine said.

"What? When did you even meet Dalvin?" I asked.

"Missy and Tim invited me to his birthday party and we hit it off." Justine said as I nodded.

"Yeah we were talking, feeling each others vibes but he ditched me so he can see some chick." She added.

"Forreal?" I questioned as she nodded.

"Yeah, but its all good because we cool I mean I did invite him to my party." Justine said.

"Good point! you a good one because I think I wouldn't have invite him." I said as she laughed.

"Yeah but I am growing up so I have to pull my big panties on and act like a grown ass women." Justine said.

"I feel that." I said.

"Well speaking of Dalvin." I added sipping my drink.

Justine turned around and saw him in front of her.

"Hey, can we talk." Dalvin said.

"Sure." Justine said.

"I see you later, if not I will see you whenever you get done filming." She added giving me a hug.

"Okay bye." I said giving her a hug back.

" I said giving her a hug back

Justine Skye

I was walking somewhere quiet with Dalvin since he wanted to talk and I didn't know why he wanted to talk but I am going to see what this is about.

"What's up?" I asked.

I felt his lips upon mine catching me off guard I kissed him back for a quick second and then pulled away.

"What was that for?" I questioned.

"I miss you." Dalvin said.

"Dalvin, you ruin it when we were seeing each other.. Do you think I want to continued where we left off? Because I am not the one, I done that way too many times kept letting my ex cheat on me non stop I am not." I told him.