"Fortitude?" Rias says.

"If it's fortitude your looking for you came to the right place" I say "I know a whole lot of that"

"More precisely" She says then starts acting more like her usual self that I've seen before "I can't believe he's been sulking for half a year because of one loss. He even says that he's afraid of Dragons!. Since then he hasn't participated in a single raring game. Gossip magazines have been writing whatever they want about him. He got traumatized by one battle with (Y/n) and he can't touch anything that relates to dragons. I would understand if he would simply hold a grudge against (Y/n). He should man up and learn from the experience of that defeat and grow stronger. It's really, really shameful!. But, he's still my brother"

"I must of really given him shellshock" I say.

"Shell what?" Issei says.

"Shellshock, aka PTSD" I tell him.

"Oooh" He says.

I then looked at Ravel "I'll help your brother since you came all the way here, besides, Your not going to find anyone who knows more about fortitude and pain then me. I'll take care of the problem so there isn't anything you have to worry about Ravel"

"Well....if you absolutely insist...I'll accept your help (Y/n). Please work hard for a high ranking devil. I-I would really appreciate it" Ravel says.

"Understood" Rias says and stands up "(Y/n) will be in charge of dealing with Riser"

Part 2.

After a train ride from the human world to the under world and a few other stops, Me, Rias, and Ravel arrived at Riser's house. One thing I would have to say is that they're are too many fire hazards. The rest of the ORC including my mom were at Rias's house.

"So, what does Riser usually do all day?" I ask.

"He stays in his room all day running rating game simulations. Occasionally he will summon people who are good at chess to play with him" Ravel says.

We arrive at the door to his room which was ridiculously big. Ravel then knocks on the door "Brother, you have guests"

"Ravel? I don't want to see anybody today. I had a nightmare. I don't feel like meeting anyone today" We hear a very depressed Riser say.

Ravel sighs "Your guest is Rias" she states and we hear a large crashing sound from inside the room.

"Rias?!!!" We hear him shout.

Rias walks up to the door "It's me Riser"

"Why have you come here after such a long time Rias?!" Riser shouts "Are you here to laugh at me, or maybye your here to brag about your wonderful fulfilling life with the Green Dragon Emperor!"

"I want to talk with you for a bit" Rias says "Let me see your face"

We hear him stomp over to the door before opening it "What could you possibly want to talk about to the man you rejected?!!" He shouts then notices me "G-G-G-G-Green D-D-Dragon E-Emperor!!"

"Good morning to you as well" I say.

"NNNOOOOO!!!"

Riser then run into his room that was filled with trash and went under the blankets of his bed like a little kid who got jump scared during a horror movie.