Chapter 7 The Deal

Alexia POV

I walked out of the secret exit to our hideout with my two idiot friends who are following right behind. When we were halfway home, I stopped and the two girls bumped into me.

"What's wrong Queen-sama?" Lizzy asked.

"I don't know. It's just that... never mind" I said turning around to face them.

"I want you two to go back. Don't worry about me. I'm just going to get some things and come back" I said.

"Are you sure Queen-sama?" Sophia asked.

"Yes, now go" I ordered.

They both nod before heading back to the hideout.

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about the hideout. Like if something bad was going to happen.

'But what?' I thought.

Erwin POV

"So Hange, did you find out anything else about the rest of the gang members" Mike asked.

"Well the thugs that I beat up almost to death told me about some of their members" Hange replied.

"Okay, like who?" I asked.

"Well, they told me that The Midnight Demon or Demon Queen is the leader and that there are three people that are always by her side. They are also the strongest members that she keeps close. If I remember correctly, they advised that their names were The Bloody Wolf, The Silent Murderer, and The Killer Ghoul" Hange said.

"Is that all?" Mike asked.

"No, The Slayer Demons also has a second in command and his name is The Shadow of Death" Hange explained.

We all listened to her described this gang.

Finally, after walking for some time, we saw a really creepy dark gate up ahead. Now that I think about it, the whole place looked creepy. Just above the gate was a poster with the words "KEEP OUT" in red. Just up ahead was the building that Hange was talking about.

"I smell people" Mike said.

"Do you think they are the ghost?" Hange asked excitedly.

"No, they are alive" Mike replied.

"Well, what are we waiting for! Let's go eyebrows!" Hange yelled excitedly before taking off running by herself.

"Hange wait!" I shouted but it was too late. She was already out of sight.

"What are your orders Commander?" Mike asked.

"Come on. Let's catch up to her" I ordered.

And so we ran to catch up with Hange. When we finally caught up with her, she was already waiting for us in front of the entrance to the building while jumping up and down like an idiot.

After calming her down, we kicked the door open and ran inside. We made it to the largest room of the building where all the gang members were located. We immediately took our weapons out.

"Attack Slayer Demons" someone shouted. I looked to where the voice came from and saw a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

We used our 3D Maneuver Gear to dangle in the walls. The inside of the building was big enough for us to use our gear and move around.

Just then I heard a gunshot fired. Immediately I moved my head to the side dodging a bullet that was about to hit me. I looked around until I saw the person that shot me. It was a young girl with blond hair and light green eyes. She continued firing at me but I dodged every single bullet.