However it didn't seem as hot as I imagined it, seeing him dodge away from oil splatters from turning the temperature too high, trying to do 10 different things at once.

He was juggling making eggs, toast, sausage, and bagels. I'm not sure why he thinks we're a family of 5 but I'm not complaining.

"Good morning sunshine!" I said as I peeked my way out from of the corner.

His eyes shot over towards me as I made my way to him, giving me the most adorable frown I've ever seen.

"How can I make you breakfast in bed if you're out here? This was supposed to be a surprise." He said giving me a pouty yet angry look, the anger more to himself.

"Well I was going to stay in bed, but I just couldn't trust you to be around a stove all alone." I said teasingly as I made my way behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his cheek.

After basically cooking all of breakfast for us, we gather everything onto the table and set up our plates and ate.

We ate in a comfortable silence, both of us very into eating our food at the moment.

Once we finished we cleaned up the table and did the dishes. Me washing them, as he dried them and put them away.

We stayed silent the whole time, causing me to get lost in my thoughts.

I'm not really sure what this all meant. Sure we both made it pretty clear that we like each other, but what happens now? Do we start a relationship? Is it just going to be this way until Troye leaves and then we do the occasional text here and there?

As much as I like Troye and want to see where things go, he does live on the opposite side of the world. I mean, if Tyler and Troye were able to do it, I guess we could too? Minus the whole being an asshole like Tyler. I've never had a long distance relationship, I even had a girlfriend back in Minnesota and we broke up right before I left for Cali because I didn't think I could deal with the distance. For some reason, however, I feel like this could work and would be worth it.

We both make pretty decent money. Not loads of it, but definitely enough to fly back and forth every couple months. And then there is always skype and FaceTime, along with texting and the occasional phone call.

It's all a tad overwhelming because I don't want him to go, but eventually he will. These couple of weeks is going to go by fast and once that time comes, will he be leaving as Troye, my boyfriend, or as Troye, the one that got away?

I'm not going to let him go without trying, I don't want to live with the what-ifs for the rest of my life if I don't even give it a try. I'm going to take him on a proper date, not some random lunch date or taking him out to a club, I mean I'm going to take him out to a fancy-schmancy place and show him how he's supposed to be treated. Not some cheap take-out food that Tyler considered as a 'date'.

We finished up the last of the dishes and as Troye puts away the last dish I stand behind him, waiting for him to finish. He turns around and looks a bit startled, but calms down immediately after.

I walk closer to him, closing off all space between us and wrap my arms around him. "Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"Not that I know of?" He says questioningly, loosely draping his arms over my shoulders.

"Then I want to take you out for dinner. Wear your fanciest clothes."

"Like a date?" He says with a prominent smile spread across his face.

"Yes, like a date."

—-

I get ready in my bedroom, doing last minute touch ups to my hair as I look in the large mirror hanging on my wall. I look over to the clock on my bed and it says 6:34. It seemed a bit early for a dinner date, but afterwards we want to change into some comfy clothes and go see The Fault In Our Stars since we both haven't seen it and it would be the cherry on top to a perfect night.