_

The bar was empty and it wasn't alive as it usually is. Only the band members and, I suppose, the bar manager are the only ones who are inside drinking. Seokjin is sitting on the stage floor with an electric guitar on his arms playing random songs while the others are enjoying drinking.

"Oh?! Chaeyoung, you're here!" Namjoon shouted.

They all greeted me with sweet smiles and a nice 'hello'. My eyes darted towards Taehyung who was silently drinking in the corner. He catches me looking at him and I quickly look away, blushing. It was hard not to notice him especially when he is this handsome. I look back at him and he was still looking at me but this time I decided to stay looking at him. After sometime of our almost staring contest, he bent a smile. My heart fluttered. I join in with the boys in drinking; although I'm not really a drinker and I'm bad at drinking but hey! change is good!

"We're out of ice!" Yugyeom said; he's the bar owner.

"I'll get some!" Jungkook said. He got up and the two of them went outside to buy ice. I am kind of dizzy from I glass of beer. I didn't know I am so weak on alcohol but the guys are still drinking except for Hoseok. He's silent too and his face is a little red now; he's obviously drunk now. "I miss Chaeyoung!" Jimin muttered after taking a sip of his beer.

"What do you mean? I'm here," I said.

"Oh, not you! I mean, I miss the other Chaeyoung; no offense!" he clears himself

"You mean, Park Chaeyoung?"

"You know about her?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. Well, I, uh, I kind of saw the confession letter of Jungkook that is wedge inside a book at the library and the picture from the Instagram. That's the only thing I know about her," I explained.

"Well, if she was still alive, you'd two would probably great friends," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, you two almost look alike. No wonder Jungkook fell for you!" Namjoon muttered. Jungkook fell for me? I raised my head and saw Namjoon covering his mouth with of his hands and his eyes wide like he just busted a secret that shouldn't be told. "You idiot!" Seokjin whispered and smacked Namjoon's head. I know that alcohol heats your body but why do I feel like this place is even more hotter? I looked at myself from the reflection of my phone screen and I am blushing red.

"Maybe you should stop talking about Park Chaeyoung or you might get your asses killed by Jungkook," Taehyung replied.

"Why would we? It's not like Chaeyoung's still alive," Yoongi said.

"What is Park Chaeyoung like?" I asked.

"Well, look at yourself in the mirror and she is like you!" Jimin said.

"She is nothing like that!" Jungkook entered.

He had his brows furrowed and you can see the veins in his arms and his neck are popping out. He even has his fist clenched really tight. "We talked about not talking about the dead," he said, as he slams the ice on the table making everyone flinch in fear. "Move on, Jungkook!" Yoongi said; fearlessly.

"Oh, yeah! Say that to your ex-girlfriend who's dating Jimin," he answered back.

"Don't you bring Dahyun in this conversation!" Yoongi dared, holding Jungkook's collar.

"Stop it you two!" I shouted making them calm down. Jungkook takes Yoongi's hands out of him and walked away. "I'm gonna talk to him," I said and followed him outside. Jungkook was walking so fast I had to run to catch his pace. "Jungkook, wait up!" I shouted, panting, trying to catch my breath.