Who?

Y/N POV

"A-ah...", why am I on top of...this girl? I realized I was pinning her down against the ground... Kabedon...but on the floor?

The girl slowly opened her eyes, and as soon as she saw me her eyes grew wide. "W-who..", her voice was shaky and I could tell she was confused as much as I am.

"J-joesonghamnida!", I quickly got off her and tried helping her up. She took my hand, and I helped her stand. Thankfully she seems calm now...

I bowed my head deeply, "J-joesonghamnida!". Aish...how embarrassing, what a great way to start my morning, and I'm already late for class!

"A-ah...i-it's ok...really...just a light scratch", the girl said, making me quickly raise my head to look at her. The thought just hit me...this girl is wearing the same uniform as me. But what the hell...why is she so freakin pretty?? Are all the girls gonna be this good-looking!?

"Sorry again...Um...my name is Mun Y/N", I introduced myself.

"Mun Y/N...Pleasure to meet you", she slightly bowed to me. "I'm Park Jihyo".

"N-nice t-to m-meet y-you...", oh my fucking god why am I stuttering now!?

Jihyo giggled, "Why the the sudden nervousness? We seemed to have had a good start". Is she being serious? Me running into her is a good start? What a weird girl...

"I really apologize for spacing out... I was so focused on getting to school tha-- AH SCHOOL!", I yelled. 

"Ah, right... school started already", she said calmly. How can she be calm when it's the first day of school!?

"From your uniform...you go to Daewon High, right?", I asked while eyeing her uniform.

She nodded. "I do..."

"Um...then why are you so calm about being late for school?"

"Well... I'm in my 2nd year...so I'm not in a rush to get there", Jihyo shrugged.

'2nd year in high? She's...my unni!?'

"U-unni...is a 2nd year...?", even though I formally apologized, all this time I've been talking to her informally! Why didn't she say so sooner??

Jihyo laughed. "Being called unni makes me feel old, just call me Jihyo", she picked up her backpack and smiled at me.

"O-oh ok unn-- I-i mean J-jihyo", my eyes faced the floor due to my shyness.

"You should probably get going. It's already 8:10am...", she said.

"8:10! Aish! I've gotta go! Sorry and thank you!", I quickly rushed off. Thankfully as I kept running I soon saw the school.

I arrived at the school entrance...but sadly there were two girls standing in the way. 

'Aish! Is the story true about savage student council members!?'

"Name please?", a girl who seemed like she didn't like her job asked.

"Uh, M-mun Y/N", I replied. Please please just let me by...I am late, as you obviously know as well lady!

The girl looks at her clipboard, searching for my name.

I took the chance to get a good look at her...and yea, my intuition was right. Seems like this whole school is full of good-looking females. Though...the girl beside her didn't seem Korean to me. She was beautiful though!

"Mun Y/N, in 1st year?", she looked at me with no emotion.

Her voice surprised me. "A-ah...Ne", I replied.