[37]: Date Disaster Prt 1.

Mulai dari awal

"Hello?" She answers with a low rasp.

"Uhhh, hiii Dina you aren't awake yet?" I stammer for words as I dig in my closet, I feel really guilty for leaving without a goodbye.

"Well by the sound of my vocal swords I am not awake yet, what's th- did you leave?"

Shit, she knows! My unsteady brain says.

"I didn't want to wake you, I swear! I need your help with something. It's important like boy important."

"Go on, I'm listening..." She sighs with a thump, I can tell she's getting out of her bed.

I think of the worst ways to put the situation but in my head, it sounds like a crazy person trying to escape the loony bin. So I come up with anything that'll help me, or at least it'll help me get a free ride to a clothing store.

"Well, Jacob wants to go on a date in a cave, and I have nothing to wear to this opposing ass date. I need you to drive me to a clothing shop, really bad."

"Shit yes! I'll be right there."

"Nothing pink, or black..."

"Shut the hell up, I got this."

"Okay, calm your tits."

I hang the phone up and visibly stand near my body mirror, I want my shadow in the mirror to disappear as all my worries can, but no, it doesn't.

"RILEY!" My Dad yells while walking up the house steps, my heart literally jumps out of its lung pocket as he comes banging on the door.

"What the hell?"

"Don't think for a second that you get off the hook, come downstairs for a family movie." Dad smiles with a bowl of popcorn in his hands, he stands clear of my free vision and waits for my tantrum.

"Nothing has changed in this sad little house has it?" Rolling my eyes I steal some of the popcorn out of the bowl, it feels kind of nice to get along with my parents.

I can't believe I even quoted that.

Smite me.

"If you recall this family actually watching a movie together then, yes." Dad frowns.

"And whose lousy idea was this?"

"Your mother's, now get downstairs before I knock you in the head."

"Keep your dentures on Baldy."

"I don't wear those."

We walk down the stairs and chat quietly, I snicker a little at my Dad's disordered behavior.

"What took you little rats so long?" Mom rolls her eyes with her legs crisscrossed on the floor, all the furniture is moved around so we can sit on the floor, I understand what they're trying to do but isn't that what couches are for? I can't afford to get butt rash before my date.

"You guys are weird..."

"No, we're being supportive parents, isn't that what you wanted?"