[10]: Plans To Be

"Why I got you on my mind?"
- Eli Goulding.
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

When I got back to Nat's house I ran up to my guest bedroom and threw the stuff onto the ground, what the actual cheese nuts was going on with me? Most importantly why was I a little turned on by this mishap? I kept asking myself all these weird questions and pacing back and forth rearranging everything in the bedroom, yeah it's kinda like OCD you do things over and over until it's just too perfect. Anxiety is just the worst, out of all the crap I've been through I think anxiety is baddest. I sit on the bed waiting for life to come back into me. But naturally that didn't work, so I went downstairs to eat food so I could forget about ryan's huge muscles strangling me.

Man those things really are big. I tell myself after walking down the steps. Literally nothing is more better than a guy with the ability to choke the shit out of you, but I think that's just me. Why was he so strong though? Is he taking bathsalts or even worse, steroids?!!

Wait woah there Riley, why are you suddenly worried about that douche when he almost killed you? My conscious asks.

And I'd rather not answer that, I go into the kitchen and take some mayonnaise, mustard, bread, and lunch meat out. I made a sandwich, got some chips and a drink. I sat at the table wondering why am I still thinking about him? My thoughts just keep getting worse. I shake my head at my thoughts and bite into my sandwich, I decided that I could text Nat and ask her if she got that boy's name, he was hot. But even Nat wouldn't talk to a demonized weirdo. I took my phone out and texted her.

Me: Hey Nat, did you ever get that dirtball's name?

I put my plate away and sat on the couch bored as ever. I jumped on the couches, made a fort, got in the fort and acted as if there was a godzilla maniac on the loose and destroyed my beloved fort. I didn't really make friends anywhere I went because well...

They all thought I was insane and had mental issues. But no I have anger issues, not pyshcotic man eating issues. When me and Nat met in pre school she was the only one to get me, she never called me a weird ugly child, even though it was kind of true. We became friends and soon after friends forever, she's been with me through it all and I will never forget her for it. I fall asleep on the couch from boring conclusions on to why no one likes me.

🌸➗🌸➗🌸

I get woken up by the sound of a door opening, one of my eyes flutter open and I look around. No one was there. I open the other one and look with that one, still no one in sight. "If there are aliens coming to abduct me, I'm not human, so we're even!!" I say getting up real fast and looking around the couch. "Aaahhh!" A scary but cute voice comes from the other side of the couch I jump like three feet into the air and scream back. "AHHHH!" I see a tall girl with pink pastel hair on the floor, laughing for dear help.

"Omgg Riles, you should've saw... Your freaking face!!!" Nat says between laughs.

"Bitch what the fuck! I could've died!" I kick her lightly as she's still lying on the floor laughing at me, I mean come on we all know if there were aliens you would of did the same thing?

"Sorry, I kind of wanted to do that for years."

"Did you even text me back loser?" I ask her. She takes out her phone and smiles, "Oh oops." She says sheepishly.