THREE -

Kayden-

   "Get your ass in this car kaydená." Macy told me once more.

I just stood outside the car staring at her. "Nah , Cause you tryna take me to that girl house and ima go back to jail if i lay eyes on her Macy." I told her being serious.

We had just got back into town maybe 5 minutes ago and she stopped for gas. Her  phone just rang and someone was yelling for her to come get mason because he apparently was destroying shit like a dog.

She slipped up and said "ight kell im on my way , dont touch my fucking son."

I immediately jumped out the car , cause ian ready to see her yet. Ill kill that fucking girl.

"Kayden are you fucking serious ?"

"serious as a heart attack. Ill find a payphone and call mom to get me cause you got me fucked up." i told her.

"Look , ya mama just fainted  not even two hours ago. She aint in no condition to drive. Sigh , ill drop you off before i go over there , that way you wont have to see her , deal?" she said.

I just stared at her thinking for a few minutes. " hmm , Aight deal. You better take me home to. " i said getting back in the car."

She only nodded and started the car back up pulling off.

i looked down at my fingers , intertwining them as i began to think.  Rakell's ass was extremely heavy on my mind right about now.

I couldn't stand to know that she was gonna get married soon. Next thing you know she was gonna tell the family she had a kid.

All this got to me and it hurt my heart. It was always suppose to be me and kell. Those times i slipped up , they weren't suppose to happen. Ion regret having jolina , But i do regret stepping out of my relationship with Rakell. Its like everything thats going on with me now is bad Karma. Up to me losing jolina to kell about to get married. All of this is my fault.

Maybe none of this would have happened if i would have done right. Sigh , i just hope nothing gets any worse than it already is.

I looked up as the car came to a stop.

"We're here." Macy said as i looked out the window. We were in the drive way of my mothers house. I felt kind of happy as i got out the car.

I started walking towards the front door as Macy's phone started to ring again.

"Hello?" she said sounding kind of annoyed.

I turned to look at her as her facial expression went from annoyed to scared. "Your where ?! , No bitch don't come here! i said i was on my way to get him !!" She screamed into the phone while looking over at me.

" What do you mean to late you almost here?!" She continued.

i ran my tongue across my bottom lip as a car pulled into the driveway behind Macy's. 

"Damn it rakell!" Mace shouted as she placed her phone into her back pocket and raced over to the car.

"Mommy !?! " I heard mason say as he ran over to Mace hugging her.

"Wassup champ." Mace said hugging him back. "Look , go in the house and tell yo mama and granny to get out here Asap." She continued.

But it was to late , I had began to pull my dreads up into a messy bun , as i watched Rakell get out the car.

"I-is- Is that kayden?" She asked macy while stuttering over her words.

"Kell , yo get in the car and leave. Your not suppose to be in her sight right now." Mace said.