TWO-

Rakell-

  "Babe , lani still up ! We're not risking her popping up in here again like last time." minah said as i caressed her clit with one of my fingers.

  "No shh , shes sleeping. I tucked her in and everything." i told her while pushing her back up onto the counter.

  Minah bit her lip as she finally gave in allowing me to remove her shorts from her lower half.
   I laughed to myself at the fact she wasn't wearing any panties while i Spreaded her legs and admired how soaked she was.

"Damn its a lil fountain down here." i said to her while running my finger down her slit , earning a whimper.

  "kell stop teasing.  cmon !" Minah said getting impatient.  I laughed to myself as i gripped her waist and dived straight in.

  "Oh fuck." She moaned out as i sucked on her swollen clit , flicking my tongue across it.   i was about to slide a finger in but i stopped and stood up once i heard a door open and little tiny foot steps.

minah pushed me back and rushed her shorts back on as lani finally made her way into the kitchen.

She had minah's phone in her hand talking away.

"yeth , her was in the kitchen wif dada. Me think dey was playing and daddy was fake like mommy was fwood again." she said causing my eyes to get wide.

i eyed yasminah as she looked over at me.  "She calling you daddy now ? " minah mouthed.

"thats all you worried bout ? Man get that phone from her ! " i shouted at her while she climbed off the counter and got her phone from lani.

"Who were you talking to lani ?"  i asked as  minah began squealing while looking at her phone.

"Bestfriend?!?" minah shouted into the phone.

" oh thats kaylah , fat faced ass ? Tell her i said hey !" i said rolling my eyes.

  i picked lani up , walking out the kitchen since Kaylah decided to interrupt my playtime with minah.

"why are you up still? its 10:30." i asked lani.

"Me was bored , and me god ma called." She said shrugging her tiny little shoulders.

i laughed at her walking back into her room. "Cmon lets watch some cartoons til we fall asleep." i told her.

"Nwo! Chu gon fall to skweep. Me staying up." she said getting a little sassy.

"You acting like yo mama lil girl."

  "Me mama tute so me dont care." she retorted back at me.

"nahh , yall ugly. Both of yall."  I glared at her waiting for her to say some else. But she didnt.

i just laughed and looked around for the remote. "Where the remote at mama's?" i asked turning to face her as she launched  something my way. It hit me straight in the forehead.

  "Me found the remote , its on the side of you." She said smiling innocently.

  i just glared at her. This lil girl had really just launched a remote at my head.

"Ima beat yo ass lil girl."

   "And ima tell my mommy and nana!"

" i don't care, what they gone do?  you my daughter." i told her.

"me dont care eitha , you my daddy." she said causing me to laugh.

"Good night Lah'lani. Yo ass is some else."