ONE -

If You haven't read the epilogue first then you most likely shouldn't read this book yet.  THIS IS BOOK 2 for "Old Friends." And if you haven't read it Then You'll be highly confused.

Happy Readings 🙃

Kayden-

     "Get up Anderson , you have a visitor." the guard shouted at me as me and shyla laid there cuddled up talking about random things.

  "A visitor?" i asked confused as i removed my arm from being around shy's torso while sitting up. I shouldn't be getting no visits. My mama doesn't like seeing me like this , it upsets her. So she doesn't come anymore. Kells Family barely comes , But they call pretty often. Ashley , has mason most of the time due to Macy being busy. So me having a visitor is strange. Cause i know damn well it aint Rakell's ass. Ill rock her shit if it is.

"A visitor ? hmm I wonder who that could be." Shyla said rolling her eyes and rolling onto her back as she closed her eyes , pulling the blanket over her head. "Go see what that bitch kelly want and hurry back to me. Im getting cold." She mumbled causing me to laugh.

  "Her names Rakell , not kelly. And i seriously doubt that she'd be visiting me. Do you know how long its been ? " i asked pulling the cover over her head.

"Dená , get your ass out and hurry the fuck back before i kill you !" she shouted at me. That sent a lil chill down my spine. I forgot how aggressive shy gets at times. So i held my hands up in defense and walked over to the guard.

He chuckled lowly , while opening my cell door.  I shot a glare at him before holding my arms out as he cuffed my wrist , walking me out towards the visitor section.

  When i got there , my heart dropped at the view I was seeing.

My mom , Rakells mom , Macy , Ashley , Mason , Chris , and jade.

I made eye contact with Ashley as she gripped onto her sons shoulder pulling him closer to her.

    My mom had this type of sympathetic look on her face. She looked as if she would break down and cry any second now.

  When we finally made it to the table , i sat down and looked over at them stopping at my mother.

"Mommy." i said as my eyes began to burn. A tear soon slipped as she rushed over , placing her arms around me squeezing me tight.

"Oh my baby." she said as she wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

Everyone watched us for a moment before Jade finally spoke up.

" Uhm , sorry to break up yall happy moment but i gotta be at work in a hour and it takes about 45 mins just to drive all the way back home so can we hurry this up , cause chris is suppose to be riding with me." She said with an impatient expression on her face.

i scrunched my face up in confusion as Chris popped her in the head. "Whats up ? Why yall here ?" I asked looking around noticing a little girl standing on the side of Rakells mom.

  I guess she noticed me eying the little girl so she pushed her behind her leg.

I couldn't help but to notice how she sorta had a  resemblance to Kell. I lifted an eyebrow as thoughts began to run through my head.

Nahh , She wouldn't have had any kids.. Maybe ha mama decided to have another baby and this is why they look alike... because they're  sisters.

  I cleared all thoughts i had in my head and spoke up , since nobody cared to answer my question. "And why yall got all these kids in here? Ashley , I told you and Macy to never bring Mason here. I don't want my nephew to see me like this."

No New Friendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें