Really?!

Durk pov
So it's been two days since I took Tia and the kids out to sky zone and out to eat. And right now we're all heading to the airport. I surprised them and told them they were coming along with me to finish my tour. Tia was hesitant at first but I finally got her to agree to go with me. I told her I would make time for her and the kids plus I only have a month left on tour and I be missin they asses when I'm gone and Lolo bad ass needs me around to keep his lil ass in check cause the lil nigga been Wildin since I left for tour.  So now we all together for the last month of my tour.

Tia's POV
So Durk dragged me and the kids along for the rest of his tour 🙄 don't get me wrong I'm happy but I just feel like something is going to pop off because I'm with him. He has an interview with the breakfast club as soon as he lands and guess what... he wants me there with him 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄 he knows this will cause then to ask me questions and I really don't wanna be in the spotlight hence the reason herb keeps me and chalice out of it. I only agreed because he want lolo around him and I know if he's around him without me he'll get worse that what he already is. Wish me luck y'all .

Short chapter I know but I just wanted to do a quick update I'll be posting another longer part tonight .

Check out my new story pain and pleasure (A Tink & Gherbo story)