◐ rules ◐

Hello again! Here are the rules you MUST follow

Hello again! Here are the rules you MUST follow. If you do not follow them, you will not be eligible to enter.

RULES:

• You must be following this account, plus the owners of it (akorns KLT123456, and toasterwaffles20). The only time we will make an exception is when you have reached you max amount of following people. We will check if it is true if you make that claim.

• No rudeness will be tolerated, or you will be disqualified.

• Your book must be in English.

• For the tags in the participants form, please do not tag KLT123456 , akorns or toasterwaffles20

• Add this book to a public reading list (we will be checking!)

• The password is moo dust (due to a spelling error that happened) just to ensure that you have read the rules.

• Must tag five people in your participant form to get word out about the awards.

• LQBTQ+is allowed and appreciated!

• Books with inappropriate (sexual scenes, smut, or anything along the lines of that) are not allowed. We apologize for any inconveniences.

• Only 5k reads and under. (Let's give everyone a fair chance! :D )

• Must have at least five chapters, prologues can and will be included. But we will be excluding author's notes. We will be reading five chapters of each story.

• Deadline for entries is whenever all genres are full.

• You can enter in as many genres as you want, but you only may enter one story per genre.

• Do not try to bribe us to get you to win, if you do so the you will be disqualified immediately.

And thats about it! Please follow these rules, and you will be accepted. Thanks so much, and good luck!
-K.
More rules may be added in the future, but for now this is all!
-KLT
Please, please read these rules! We hate having to exclude entries.
~waffle