Master breds me

My eyes opened slowly and a felt like a hammer was pounding my head.

"Hey Kit. How are we feeling today?" Master asked me.

I whined a bit before the pain returned. Master gently patted my head and rubbed my back. I nuzzled in close to him. I was so relaxed in my master's lap that I jumped when I heard a scream from outside.

"That would be Marcus getting what he deserves. A breeding bitch for Shadow and it sounds like his being taken hard. Well that's what he gets for hurting my pet."

I nuzzled back into masters chest. After a minute of nuzzling I felt a pair of hands cup my caged cock and balls.

"I think it's time to take what is mine."

I looked at master and saw a key in his hand. He brought it down to my cock cage and

Click

I was unlocked. I slowly stood up on all fours and he pulled my tail out and started to finger me. And after being caged I came instantly.

"Good boy. Tonight you get to cum all you want."

He placed his unclothed cock in front of me and I immediately took it down my throat.  I tagged a bit and started to suck my master. I bobbed back and forth as master fingered my love chute.

"Time for the main course."

He pulled out of my body and repositioned himself behind me. I felt his teasing head rub up and down my crack before he pushed into me. I howled out to heaven before he placed my gag in my mouth.

He gently rocked in my ass and I had cum again. This was heaven.

He pulled out until his head was close to popping out and shoved back in hard. I of course moaned because he hit right on my prostate. He pulled out and shoved back in quicker this time. I moaned again and he leaned over my back and bit where the shoulder and neck meet and started to really breed me. I howled out around the gag as he began to breed me.

I panted and I moaned. I even howled out as he hit my prostate. My rolled into my head because I have never felt this dominated before. With how long his been going it wouldn't surprise me if he pushed into my intestines and decided to make it a womb.

"Ready puppy. I've been saving for a while."

I nodded and he shoved in and stayed like that. Then I felt it. His cum was flooding my ass. I moaned as he came and  I came a few seconds later.

He stayed buried in me as I laid down feeling spent. I heard him chuckle as he put me back in my cage. I felt him pull out and shoved my tail back into place.

"You've been a good puppy Kit. Rest now. We'll play again later."

He kissed my head and left our room. Probably to watch Marcus become a pony bitch.

I love my master and I love my life.

Well. What do you think.