Marcus

I lay asleep on masters bed. He let his stallions breed me and I must have enjoyed it.

"Time to wake up Kit. I'm taking you to a business meeting" master said.

I slowly got up my ass still sore from the stallions. Those black cocks felt so good breeding me. I looked at master and saw an amused look.

"My puppy. Breed by the four stallions. I think you might be addicted to them already."

I barked in response and he chuckled.

"Come on pup. Time to go."

I was led out of the house and into a big SUV. I laid down on the floor while master sat in the seat. A few seconds later I was asleep again.

I was jolted awake as I felt the vehicle stop. I stood up and looked out the window. I saw twenty of masters bodyguards rush past holding weapons. I was about to bark what was happening when the door opened. Master stepped out and he placed my leash to my collar. I jumped down onto concrete and followed master. He led me to a group surrounded by his guards.

"Well Marcus. I thought the leader of the Dragons was smarter than this."

"Ha. As if. I'm smarter than you think" said a voice I knew to well.

*Flashback*
*Two years ago*

I was your average guy. Good grades, great personality, and of course straight as can be. However I did not know it yet but I would soon be sold to petplay slavery.

I lived alone and I guess that's what did me in because as soon as I entered my apartment I was gagged and chloroformed. I later woke up to see multiple other guys in the same situation.

*Present*

I growled at the man in front of me.

"Why Kang. I see you found the boy I kidnapped and sold into slavery. "

I continued to growl at the man who stole my life away. I could remember everything that happened. He was the reason I was a puppy slave. But I can't really complain now. I found I loved being submissive, a pet, and dominant. But that doesn't excuse the fact I was forced into it.

"Eric, I want all traces of Dragon erased. I'm going home to breed my puppy."

I jerked my leash out of masters hand and immediately attacked Marcus like the puppy I was.

"DON'T HIT KIT! FIRE!!"

I heard several gun shots but I was too focused on the man I was attacking. He grabbed me by the neck and tossed me into a nearby post. I blacked out on contact.

Sorry about the short chapter but as the old saying goes. 'Short things led to bigger payouts'