<Rules>

So let's gets started, shall we?

So this is my first promotional book that I am trying out. I know how hard it is for wattpad writers to get their book out there and I'm here to help. Please read this chapter before you think you need to go through a long process like book clubs. No! Most definitely not. We are here to read and get our books out there. However there are a few things that need to be put in place in order for things to run smoothly.
I would also love for you to know that I do read your books when you promote them.  I love reading. So don't be afraid to ask and I will see when i can get to it

Rules

1) Go through the categories that there are:

Post your stories ONLY in the category that your book fits into. You can post multiple stories or even the same story twice or more then once- or even repeatedly in the category that it belongs. This will benefit both yourself and the reader, since people will come to the comments looking for a story that fits into the category they are interested in. I do believe this will also help with the amount different genres we are all looking for on wattpad.

2) Read the story below your own!

Let me explain. So after you post your lovely book, make sure that you read the book below your own or above your own. If you are the first comment I will take the duty into my own hands to read, vote and comment on your books or book. We can't let anyone not get a chance to promote their book. And if you feeling kind, check out other books in the category and other categories. Get your read on people!!

3) comment, vote on the story you read.

Now this is the part that a lot of us hate, even myself. But this helps your books get out there more and even helps the author with constructive criticism and editing. I'm not saying write a paragraph( unless you in the mood though). Even if you leave a emoji or something.  I would also like for you to leave something so that the person knows you were here( tag me and this books name). And vote if you don't want to really write much or anything.

4) Tag at least one writer or reader.

Do tag a person in the comment section when you are done reading. If you don't know anyone tag me then at Monnie_albertus or whoever. Just tag at least one person. After you are done promoting your book more people will see your book this way and read it.

5) Please check out one of my books or give a follow.

I know what you all are thinking, 'here we go again with the gains. Too good to be true.'
This is very optional. I would really appreciate if you could vote and or comment on one of my books or even follow me. I try my best to follow back too, but wattpad got limits as well. And since I do read your work as well I think this is a win, win situation. If you would really like for me to read your work, tag me when you promote and tag someone else as well you know. Go wild, this is wattpad people.  But don't think I'm forcing you to do anythingI'm not holding the phone in your hand or typing that key board. So do what you like, I'm just asking to rather saying

6) To make it easier use a formate like this when promoting

Title
Author(tag you name  e.g @Monnie_Albertus)
Link( put link if you can)
Status( so that people know how far your work is)

*I won't ask for you to put a summary cause  that is  a lot of work, but in some cases people do like to know a little about the story before they read it. So that's optional, but helpful.

Any other questions be do ask or pm me. And this so not a place to steal people's boos or ideas, rather ask for help then.

Have fun!!