I will still rise

Kara pov.
It been two days hiding in a cave while watching the city from the distance and notice how slowly the city is losing they hope as I look sadly at the stars above wishing some good advice from my mother... until I  felt someone hand on my schoulder as I look over and saw alex. " Hi sis are you feeling better?" As I asked worried as alex smiles " I'm fine kara! Are you? " As she asked as her eyes showed a worried look. " I'm fine alex it..just I don't know what I can do to help them! All I can do is watch seeing lillian taking the city over and killing every alien she got!" As my voice rise by every word I say as I let a loud sigh. Alex nods as she hugged me side ways. " it going to be alright kara.. we been through so much together we can handle this too!" As I look sadly to alex then at the city. " how lena doing? "
" she doing okay she is in no danger.." but I already notice how sad alex voice sound. " it bad isn't it alex tell me the truth.." as I say and gave her a cold stare leaving her no choice but to confess. " we need to go back to the DEO cause we don't have everthing here and there well.. " as the silent came by as kara nods strongly. " alright I got a plan... let's do this.." 

Third pov.

"People of the city pleas listen to me I still know that you all are scared and wonder where your hero is well.. i'm standing right on top of L-corp  ready to take everthing I can to bring you back but pleas don't lose your faith in me and in yourself.." as kara explain herself in front of the camera as cat and alex stand beside the camera smirking seeing kara talking. " this city is my home! My family ,my friends, lovers.. and I know every human , alien ,animals,... has they right to live free not letting other people control our live into fear! I- " kara was cut off as she was throw off from the building. " kara!!" As alex and Cat yelled worried.  Kara is trying to break free from the grip as she saw lex luthor flying?!
" good to see you hero.. " as he wisper and throw kara into the wall so hard that it breaks the whole building. " h-how?" As she wisper as she felt the big pain in her stomach and quicky dodge another hit from lex and fly away as she could hear his voice behind her. " well my mother found a way to get the aliens power transfer to me.. now we can call it a fair fight. .supergirl!?" As he yelled as kara use her laser eyes wich was stopped by lex laser eyes as well.
" you monster! You took they true nature powers!" As kara realize what powers lex used it was from her cousin. " you will pay for this!" As kara yelled furious.
"Winn! Record the fight pleas!  We need to show the city that supergirl can save us! I believe in her.."
" yes ma'm. ." As Winn look at alex and notice her worried look. " what?! I have the right to worried about my sister.. " as alex mumbles to herself.  The fight is way worse as everyone stared at the big screen in shock as they saw kara laying on the floor full coverd in scars and blood. " listen people of this city your hero isn't strong enough to save you all so now i'm the new hero and you all wi-"
"No..n..o " as kara wisper standing up again " I will fight this place till my last breath!" As kara could feel the anger inside her Grow as she look at lex that also badly hurt. As she softly sing knowing the camera's are looking at her.

"I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep, oh
As kara comes closer and kick his stomach with her fists. Making him fly far away. 
" Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in my veins
I know it, I know it
And I will not negotiate
I'll fight it, I'll fight it
I will transform" as kara eyes show so much anger as she continue to fight and drag him closer to the camera " people no matter what I will still rise! For my family! And I ask you guys once more rise! From the fear rise to make the word a better place! "
As kara knock lex head till hè passed out.

"When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, you're out of time
But still, I rise
This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in, think again
Don't be surprised, I will still rise"
As kara sing again before the camera as alex join as well and far away Nia and brainy eyes came back normal as they start to sing with them as well..

"I must stay conscious
Through the madness and chaos
So I call on my angels
They say"
Before kara could finish the song she hear almost the whole city singing with her every word as kara smiles.

"Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You…"
"Don't lose your hope.. this will be over I promise! "As kara coughs  and falls on the ground as alex quicky catches her before she hit the ground. " we will kara.. we will.." as alex wisper as they carry her to the deo that j'onn has taken out while kara distracted them with her fight with lex on tv. " alright bring them here.. we may have killed the half of it but we still doesn't find lilian and who knows what her next step is.. sinds lex is now in our prison.. now all we can do is start our way again like we used to and find all the aliens she created.."  as j'onn say as alex put kara Under the red sun to let her heal fast as they hear lena soft voice " k-ara? "
" I'm so sorry alex I try to convince her to stay in her bed but she wanted to see kara.." as Winn wisper and notice the cold and scary stare from alex and take that as a sign to leave.