what is our future now?

As kara walk around in circles of how nervous she is feeling as Winn continue to ask his questions toward brainy and Nia. Lena continue to stare at the young girl not believeing that she is going to raise this girl in the future what if this will change the future?  Wich leads lena to a worried face as alex notice it. " Hello?  Lena are you there?" As alex asked while waving her hand before lena face. " huh?!oh yeah I'm here what were we talking about?" While lena looked at alex while she change the subject.
" Well we been throught this a while ago with Barry so there will be no trouble on bringing them back.." " how long will it take?" Added lena her questions so fast as she can. " I think it might take three days to fix the parts and try to open it..After the attack with you mother..you know..". Lena nods as she crossed her arms tight. She got three days to spend some time with her future daughter even if she and kara are dating for a few months or a year... " alex can I talk to you for a second as the younger superhero asked for her sister. " sure be right back lena..". The two walked away leaving lena and Nia and brainy with Winn behind. lena took a deep sigh and called her future daughter her name " Nia can I talk to you in private?" As lena smiles softly at the younger girl and seeing her nod. " sure mo- I mean lena.." wich lena gave her a worried look and wonder ad a thought crossed her mind. I bet she is missing her mothers.. even if she just met her today she could not stop herself from saying it.. it like a mother instinct that she felt for the first time. " pleas call me whatever you want after all you are my daughter future or not..". That made Nia calm down and smiles back already feeling that she is safe and home... " thank you mom.. and I know it going to sound weird calling you that and-" as Nia start to panic again wich makes lena chuckles knowing she got that nervous side of kara.. " no need to worry Nia come on let's go somewhere private.." then lena started to notice how many people where Staring at her even kara as lena already geuss that she heard her talk cause she was smiling like an idiot. " oh yeah sure let's go.." as Nia wisper. While lena and Nia go somewhere more private while kara was discussing with alex. " Alex.. I know you love me but pleas tell me i'm not dreaming.. she looks so much as lena and me!  I can't believe it!!" Alex nods " she is real kara.. I mean in the future is she real.. and also meaning it may be a few weeks or days  that you arz going to make you lover pregnant.. and i'm not sure how the two of you survive this long with a child so far in the future... but I'm proud that it went all good.. I should ask them about me- " " alex no it already worse enough that we know about that who knows this will affects our future and her if she going back where she belong who knows it going to change?! I don't want that to happend.. so pleas work a little faster on it the sooner the better... even if I would love to spend some time with her.. I bet lena needs it more then I. . "
Alex looked worried at how hurt kara voice was and how worried. " why don't you join them kara.. it will do you good and beside we have this going on with flash/ Barry with his future daughter and nothing bad or changed the future.." as alex put her hand on kara schoulder tight. " But I will do what you ask of me kara cause it not the right time to be honest.. lillian might attack sooner or later... " kara nods strongly wich alex nods back. The two sisters part they ways as kara look for lena and Nia while alex start working as fast as she could with a few people.

(By Lena and nia)

"So...what do you wanna talk about.. ?" As the young girl ask curious and nervous. " Are you happy with the future us?" As lena looked sadly and worried at the same time knowing she never have a good mother to look up and who knows she was a bad mother like her own.. wich Nia smiles softly knowing where the worries came from as she took lena hands tight and say " Mom you were the best mother that I have with kara/ supergirl cause you did everything in you power to spoil me with gifts,food,clothes  that even kara must stop you or you would buy a lot more stores.. " wich makes lena chuckles as she nods " Yeah that sounds a lot like me.."
Nia smiles more as she continue to talk " and kara has teach me how to use my powers and now i'm a superhero..almost gotta work on a superhero name... " wich that leave lena in shock then she hear kara footsteps coming closer as she say" Well that sounds trouble.." as kara teased. Nia gave them a short glare and a pout " gosh that was you first line you said to me when I told you I wanna be a hero like you.. but anyway you were also against my idea but later on you accepted it and told kara to watch over me.."
Lena chuckles as she can already geuss " is it because of the pouts you two were giving me?" Wich Nia nods nervous " Yeah it worked always but not for potstickers, mum (kara) stole them almost all the potstickers  away from me.. and ate it.. " kara chuckles while she put her arm around her daughter and her other arm around her lover bringing them in a tight hug. " well Nia don't spoil it too much for us.. alright we must see the future our self and go through bad and good moments.
" oh I must told you from future kara in case I would ever go back in time is never mess with a angry moody lena while she pregnant.."
"Tsk i'm not that bad am I? " which leads Nia to look at her mom. " you will find out soon enough.. but do you mind if I go to bed cause I haven't slept I don't know for how long.. " while she free herself from kara hug. " well the rooms are there you can use mine " while kara point it with her finger and watches her daughter slowly walk away while waving at us goodbye
" goodnight and sweet dreams! We see you tomorrow!" As lena yelled as the younger girl smiles and yelled back" goodnight to you two too moms!" And with that she was gone.. leaving kara and lena into silent. After a couple of minutes into each other arms lena finally broke the silent  " I love you kara.. we may know a little bit of our future and our daughter... wich I wanna follow that future path.. the whole city isn't in danger right now and lilian might recover some wounds after we destroyed her plans.. " " what do you mean lena?" As the curious superhero looked at her lover. "I want to start on my New project..brainy told it that Nia can only be born as I find a way for two girl to make a baby.. i'm going now..there is no time to waste kara.." as lena looked at kara wondering what she is going to say but instead she kissed lena on her lips and then hold her into a tight hug. " my love I won't stop you but at least let's go to bed with a clear mind tomorrow we can start.." lena could not believe her ears " Would you help me?" As she asked again. " of course and beside you need someone to protect you in case lilian shows up.. "
Little did they knew there was a spy listen to they conversation wich he quicky make his way into Nia room as he saw the younger girl sleeping peacefully but that din't last long as she slowly wake up. The spy din't wait any longer and knocked the younger girl out with his gun and took her far away from the DEO and toward a place where his boss lillian hide.

Before kara and lena would go to bed she notice that the door from Nia room was open as lena slowly come inside and notice some blood on the bed as she only can think of one person.. " lilian " while lena slowly starts to cry. Kara looked upset and angry at the same time as she kissed lena head and wisper " shh lena... I will find them and bring our daughter back I promise!" With that said she left the room as fast as she could and yelled " alex! Nia is kidnapped by.." " lilian, she got a spy working for her so she is in a big danger!" As brainy yelled before alex or kara could ask him some questions j'onn
Stopped them as he comand " Winn go look at the cameras at where the spy might go be and alex call you men to get ready to fight!" " this time! I won't let her escape " as kara yelled angry " she is going to prison! With a lot of wounds!" As kara bolt her fist tight of anger..

~Hello lovely readers! Thank you all so much for reading and the question everyone might ask is "who might be the spy working for lilian?and what will they to to Nia? " so to that answer for the questions  will my on next update and don't forget to like♡~