34.| Work This Out

Start from the beginning

and in that moment singing Ben with Kurt, Blaine and Rachel, Jayden knew that he couldn't live without these people well including all of his new directions friends.

***

Jayden stared at Santana when she stood in front of him, in her a outfit where she was gonna confront Sebastian about the slushee on Blaine.

"okay-" he rubbed Santana's arms, "don't let him get into your head," Santana nods her head when she stares at Jayden's eyes, when he hands her the microphone to connect to her stomach and breast.

"get the evidence then we can confront Sebastian on this," Santana just smiled at Jayden sexily, "you know-" she leans into his touch, "you are pretty hot when you're talking about the confrontation,"

Jayden just smiled awkwardly at Santana, "San," he moved away from her touch, "i love Rachel, like so much and you uh, love Brittany," he stared at her brown eyes when she half smiled at him.

"okay, thanks for the tape recorder," he nods his head at Santana, kissing her cheek, "get the evil chipmunk,"

***

Jayden ran inside the choir room holding onto Rachel's hand, he passed Santana when she just smiled at Jayden when he nods his head at Santana, "come on, before Mr Schue, gets here, come on,"

Santana turns towards her girlfriend, "Brittany, lock the door-" Jayden pulled his hand away from Rachel's when he goes towards Brittany, "i don't know how to do that,"

Jayden just half smiled, when he goes towards the other choir room door, locking the door, "um, what's going on?"

Jayden stared at his girlfriend, "we've got that warblers right where we want them," Santana smirked, Jayden saw Santana lock the door, "and because he's the smoothest criminal i know, Artie and Jayden was able to find a spy store that sells top secret surveillance equipment-"

Jayden and Artie both furrowed their eyebrows, "Jayden was the one to find the store, but it's not top-secret, we just got a tape recorder from OfficeMax,"

Santana looked at Jayden and the new directions, "okay, okay, whatever," Santana goes into her cheerios pocket, "in any case, i taped it to my underboob," Jayden looked at Santana biting his lip, "when we went Dalton, and i got Sebastian on tape to admit that there was rock-salt in that slushee what blinded Blaine,"

Santana looked down at the tape, "now, all we have to do is send this tape to the po-po, and that little bitchlet is headed to juvie,"

Santana holds the tape recorder in front of her, "admit it, tell me the truth, what did you put in that slushee?"

Jayden heard Sebastian's voice over the tape recorder, "rock salt," Kurt shook his head from beside Jayden, "no, no, we're not doing that,"

Jayden and Finn furrowed their eyebrows at Jayden's friend and Finn's brother, "why? Kurt, this isn't violence, this is clever, i taper it to my underboob,"

Kurt walked down from the levels, "so he gets kicked out of school, the warblers are still gonna do Michael, and they still beat us," he turns to the new directions, "look, i want to see Sebastian's head turning on a spit,"

Jayden watched as Santana slides the tape recorder back into her cheerios jacket, "but i've realised that you can't go looking for payback, every time the world wrongs you,"