01

More Than Just a Little Sister

Move aside Chris Evans, it's time to give your little sister some of the spotlight

Move aside Chris Evans, it's time to give your little sister some of the spotlight. Thirty two year old Charlotte "Charlie" Evans has stood in her older brother's shadow for too long that she's finally spreading her wings. Literally. The youngest Evans sibling will be strutting her stuff at this year's Victoria Secret fashion show.

Coming from a family of showbiz, it doesn't come as much of a shock that Charlie would follow in the same footsteps, however, she is the first model in the family. Starting modeling when she was sixteen, Evans has modeled mostly for fashion icon, Calvin Klein. She didn't become a household name until 2011 when she became known as Chris Evans' little sister.

We reached out Charlie to see how she got the news.

"I got the call and I don't think I stopped screaming for about five minutes. It's still feels so surreal but it is seriously a dream come true." When asked who she first told the good news to, it wasn't a big surprise when she said her big brother. "Chris, of course! He thought something was wrong because I couldn't stop freaking out but once I was able to calm down he was happy for me."

We ran into Chris and asked if he planned on attending the show. "Of course. I will be in the front row if they allow me to be. She's worked so hard and come so far. She completely deserves this and I can't wait to see what doors this opens for her career."

We wish Charlie the best of luck and you can catch the show on December 2nd at 7pm.