"Never heard of them." I take a bite of my sandwich while Marìa gasps.

"Jayce And Zoe Calaway was such an epic love story." Marìa says after composing herself.

"The most feared gang leader and the stubborn high school girl." Luke adds.

"They managed to escape jail, some kidnapped and nearly died. Even though the world was against them, they still pushed through. They were so fucking badass."  Marìa places her cheek in the palm of her hand.

"How could you not have heard of them?." Andrè chimes in picking off a chip from my plate.

"It's shrimp, of course she wouldn't know." Jaden intervenes.

"Remind me why you two are here again?" Marìa glares at the two gang members.

"Rainer hasn't come in yet. So we thought why not spend some time with our old friends." I didn't really care to be honest where he was. I was too interested in this gang, the Royals.

"Wait were?" I say out of the blue.

I got a couple of confusing looks.

"You said were... what happened to the Royals?"

"Sadly they died in a house fire about sixteen years ago." Jaden replies. That doesn't make sense.

"All of them? They just died in a house fire?" I say in disbelief.

"Yeah why?" Andrè could see my hesitation.

"Nothing it's just- you say they were this legendary gang that went through so much shit. Then all of a sudden every single one of them die in a house fire?" I scoff and lifted up my sand which.

"Your point?" Jaden crosses his arms.

"It doesn't sound right that's all. But hey what do I know... I'm shrimp I wouldn't know anything."

Rainer POV

1 2 : 3 2  P M

My dad is right, I haven't been focused lately. I've been distracted a lot and I don't know why. I don't know why it's so easy for me to get distracted right now. If I'm gonna be leader of the Vice Kings, I need to get my shit together.

"Please don't hurt me!" The guy pleads with his hands on his head and knees on the floor. "I don't want any trouble!"

"You should have thought of that before getting involved with gangs." I retort and he shook his head. "Tell me how I can get into contact with the Unknown."

My dad gave me a month to figure out who works for the gang that nobody has seen. When people make deals or exchanges I heard the members of the Unknown wore masks. I have a month to figure out who the hell are they, who they work for, and how can I take them down before the Talons and Glaciers do.

"Tell me how I can contact the Unknown." He kept his eyes on the gravel. I looked to my left to see if anybody were to join us in the alley.

I roll my eyes. "C'mon I'm super fucking late to school."

Out of nowhere the man stands to his feet. His confidence came out of nowhere. When his hands shoved my chest, I lost my balance. As soon as my back hit the wall I fell to my knees.