I shake my head at her as I go over to her, I embrace her and she gives me a quick peck on the lips. 

"Girl, yo are too damn fine." Nia says to me before her eyes flicker to Shayla, "SHAYLA! GET THAT FINE ASS OVER HERE!"

"Now Nia, you know we only like men." Shayla comments while wagging her finger at Nia.

"And baby, you know I swing both ways." Nia says before we all burst out laughing.

That was our night, filled with drinks and laughter. It was such a happy time, one that I wished would last for a lifetime but shortly we would all have to come back to reality whether we wanted to or not. 

Posted 58 minutes ago

LuxeLopez: Wedding Season

1,003,566 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Posted 20 minutes ago

LuxeLopez: Me and My Girls 

764,697 likes ~ disabled comments

Today was the night of the girls and the bride wanted us to spend time at this beautiful waterfall. Not long after we were joined by the guys who had brought the booze and the music. Last night I hadn't been able to see everyone since we were drinking a ton but I was surprised to see Michael here. I wasn't really surprised at that per se but the fact that he didn't mention it or approach me last night.

"Yo Luxe." I look up only to get grabbed and thrown back into the waterfall. I let out a scream which is covered by the sounds of the splash within seconds. I swim my way back up before spitting out excess water, people have taken this liberty to jump in. I move my hair out of the way as I swim towards the rocks where a worried Shayla and Nia are standing.

Nia gets in the water and helps me out.

"What a fucking asshole! You should've seen the way I beat his ass before pushing him in, I hope he hit a rock." Nia exclaims and I look at the ground in shock.

"What the fuck." I mutter.

"Such a douchebag. It's one thing with a pool but this is a waterfall, you could've seriously been hurt or worse hit one of the rocks." Shayla says while scanning my body for any injuries.

"Who did it?" I ask as I cuddle into Shayla.

"Some local, clearly a fan since he knew your name but he and his group of friends decided to join in." Nia answers as we take a seat on the rocks. The bride to be walks up to me, concerned and checks into see if I'm alright before announcing that she is going to get those guys reported and kicked out seeing as this is a private waterfall. 

As soon as she walks off, I have a few other people come up to me but I shrug them off while scanning the waters only to see that asshole wink at me. I flip him off to which he waggles his brows at me so I get up, ready to attack the motherfucker when Michael comes up to me.

"He ain't worth it, I'll deal with his ass." Michael states as he pulls me in for a hug which I respond to. "God, I was worried about you. I jumped in after I realised what went down but I landed a bit further away from you, when I was close you had already gotten out."

"He's an asshole." I say while looking back to see if Nia and Shayla are still there, they're standing to the side.

"It's been so hard but I can't take it." Michael tangles his hands through my wet hair. "I love you, Luxe. Goddammit, I love you." 

My mouth drops open at his confession.

"I may have a child on the way but that's just what you have accept." He takes in my scrunched up face, "I hope you will."

"I'm not mad at you for potentially getting another woman pregnant." I say as I put one hand on his waist. "I'm mad that you take your anger out on me, that you don't trust me or communicate with me."

"I can't say that I'll change cause who knows, those are just words." He pauses for a second. "I would like to accompany you to the wedding."

"Ok." I whisper.