I scoffed and continued walking. Our home wasn't that far.

*Back at Bangtan's mansion*

Yoongi opened the door,"Woah, what the heck Jungkook?" The rest of the guys came running down the stairs.

"Jungkook come give me....a hug?" Taehyung paused,staring at Hana.

"Jungkook,take her back now," Namjoon said sternly.

"She was almost you know,by a drunk man?" I said. "I don't care just take her back!" Namjoon bellowed.

"Hyung, sorry but no,she knows quite a lot about us already. What's the point?!" I said.

Namjoon's eyes widened.

"Lee Myungdae!" Namjoon said. He ruffled his hair," We should have killed him when we had the chance!"

He slammed his hand on the table.

"Mmmph," Hana was waking up.

"Shhh, you'll wake her up! I hissed.

"I'm taking her upstairs!" I whispered.

I crept up the stairs slowly and the rest followed. I turned around,"What are you doing?"

"Making sure you don't do anything dumb," Jin hyung said.

"Not for me! I like this girl she's attractive," Jimin hyung giggled. Namjoon knudged him,"You kidding me?!"

I brought her to my room and laid her down on my bed. The boys had to come in. "Oi! Wake her up!" Namjoon hyung said. Hana slowly opened her eyes.

•••

Hana's POV

I woke up by the sound of a deep voice. I opened my eyes and seven boys were staring down at me. Jungkook was by my side while the other six stood around a...BED?! "Why am I here?" I asked getting up,scratching my hair. "YouwerealmostmolestedbyadrunkmanbutIsavedyou!" Jungkook said as fast as he could. I raised my eyebrow,

"Thank you for your hospitality but I gotta go now." I grabbed my coat and walked out of the room. I ran down the stairs and almost out of the door when he grabbed my hand. "Hajima,um um see you tomorrow? And I'm sorry about just now." He scratched the back of his neck. "It's okay! And thank you!" I said.

"See ya!" I closed the door and heaved a sigh of relief. Wow he really did save me.

*Next day at school*

"Ms Kim,where were you yesterday? Sun Mi here told me you were sick please inform me next time!" Mr Park instructed. I bowed apologetically and winked at Sun Mi,"Thanks girl." She giggled and gave me a thumbs-up sign.

I sat next to Jungkook and he had a book lying on his face. He was leaned back and probably sleeping. I poked him on the side,"Jungkook get up class is about to start." He jumped on his seat,"Yah! You scared me!" I burst into laughter. Mr Park turned around," Hey! Stop that!" When he turned around,Jungkook raised his middle finger. I held his hand down,"Don't do that." He obeyed and brought his hand down. The whole class was staring at us even his members.

*Lunch*

Sun Mi and I as usual were seated down eating our exchanged lunches.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder,"Wanna sit next to us?" Jungkook asked. His 'fans' were giving me the glare. I shook my head,"Nah I'm good maybe tomorrow?" He looked a little disappointed but remained the same. He nodded and walked off with Bangtan. "Hi Taehyung!" Sun Mi waved. Taehyung,the guy with pink hair,smiled back.

I gave her a funny look,"OOOOH!"

Sun Mi laughed,"I'm in love okay?"

"AHAHHAH! I can see that."

Bangtan were seated opposite our table. "Psss! Someone's staring at you!" Sun Mi hissed. I gave her a curious look and turned to look at Jungkook. He stared at me for a second and looked away. I giggled and wait,am I blushing???? No,most likely not.

•••

"Let me walk you home!" Jungkook said. He has been insisting since English. "Okay okay fine YOU WIN!" I giggled. He chuckled,"Hyungs I'm taking her home and oh yes Hana,meet my brothers!"

"Hi!! I'm Jimin and you're really pretty!" A guy around my height,shorter than Jungkook said. I blushed and bowed.

"Hi! I'm Yoongi!" A guy also around Jimin's height.

"Hiii I'm Taehyung~~~~!!!" The guy with pink hair and the one Sun Mi has a crush on said.

"Hii!!! Hoseok HAHAHAHAH!" He kept on chuckling away.

"Namjoon," The deep voice said and he shook my hand.

"Jin," The guy with brown hair said coldly.

"Great to meet you all! And Taehyung," I said and signalled him to come closer. I whispered in his ear," I think my friend likes you." His eyes popped open,"Really!??! Hehehe I think I do too!"

We both laughed and the boys were all staring at us,completely confused.

*ahem* I gave a slight cough," Jungkook shii I need to stop by the grocery store."

"Okay lets go then."

We waved goodbye to the boys and walked out of the school gate.

*Grocery store*

"That will be $28.50."

Shiz. I only had $10,"Umm err."

"Here keep the change!" Jungkook beamed and paid the cashier. I was stunned," I owe you." Jungkook offered to carry my groceries and we walked out of the store. While walking, "Hey um," I stammered while holding out my hand. He interlocked my hand with his. My eyebrows raised," I meant the groceries."

"Here!" He handed me the groceries but with his other hand. "You desperately wanna hold onto my hand?" He smirked. I scoffed," You're unbelievable!" He laughed and we walked home,still holding hands.

As I know it,we reached my apartment. "We'll talk more tomorrow, annyeong Kim Hana!" He waved and let go of my hand. I waved goodbye and walked into my home.

I touched my cheeks,they were burning. Guess I'm in love? A little only Kim Hana. Only a little.