SAKURA'S PLAN

-Ramen place-

-Sakura passes the ramen place, and takes two steps back-

Sakura: Hey Naruto! how is it going!

Naruto: oh hey sakura.

Sakura: Why the long face?

Naruto: Oh nothing, I'm just thinking of s- TRAINING! Yea, ha-ha.

Sakura's P.O.V:

-So little air head likes lying huh? CHA he is dead-

Sakura: Oh I see. Naruto we have been needing to have a little chat. Why don't you meet me at my house at 6:00 PM, my parents won't be home tonight, sounds good?

Naruto: Sure, I'll meet you there!

- 6:00 PM comes up -

-Sakura sitting on a chair waiting for Naruto with a cup of tea-

Naruto: *sigh* Sakura! I'm here!

Sakura: hm, take a sit.

Naruto: why do you sound so upset??

Sakura: TELL ME! Naruto, what happened yesterday afternoon

Naruto: huh? what do you mean?

Sakura: I SAW EVERYTHING!

Naruto: Saw what? I don't know what you're talking about.

Sakura: DONT PLAY DUMB! I SAW EVERYTHING WITH YOU AND SASUKE, I HEARD EVERYTHING!

Sakura: Naruto, listen. You are my teammate, and I wouldn't like to hurt you, BUT YOU GOTTA TAKE YOUR 9 TALE FOX CLAWS OUT OF MY SASUKE! YOU HEAR ME!

Naruto: Look how I'm I sopost to do that if we live togeth---

Sakura: NARUTO YOU GOTTA UNDERSTANT ME! look. I met sasuke years ago.

He was the sweetest, kindest, person I ever met in the academy, he was very sweet, but when he turned 7 and I turned 6, For some reason his clan was destroyed. His mother and father were gone, he was alone! from that day on he wouldn't walk with me to the academy anymore, or even speak to me! or anyone, so I begged him to come with me at least one more time, and he did! and I made a promise, and that was; I would protect him with my life until the end, and I still have my word and I won't let some air head take my promise away and LOVE! GOT IT!?

Naruto: ok, I guess this dinner is over.

Sakura: WAIT THE FOOD IS NOT READY YET, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!

-Naruto walks out while sakura kept following him screaming-

-Naruto and sasuke bumped into each other-

Sasuke: Naruto! are you ok?

Naruto: um yes,-blushing-

Sakura: OH HEEY SASUKE! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN YO- HEY! WHERE ARE YOU TWO GOING HOLDING HANDS! DONT IGNORE ME!

Sasuke: Sakura, Should have told you sooner, forgot to tell you but Naruto and I live together.

Sakura: WHAT!!! WAIT, COME BACK HERE YOU TWO. HEY!

-Naruto sticks tongue out and holds sasuke tight while blushing and walks away with him-

Naruto: see you Sakura!