Rosie POV

"Rosie elsher hurry up wake up you are going to be late for school."

Oh today was school I sort of woke up with a smile on my face becaus eme and Ali have been spending the weekend together and he is so cute he said he would walk me to school and I am excited.

"Kay mom I will be right down"

So I was really looking for an amazing outit I settled with a flowy peach top with a brown belt right under the breast and a white and peach striped cardigan black skinny jeans and a peach flat with diomand.

I put my hair curly normal and put a circle headband the one that goes all the way around your head I looked at myself in my full length mirror and grabbed and went downstairs when I came to last step I froze.

There he was standing looking so sexy he was wearing the simplest clothes but looked so handsome.

He was wearing dark wash jeans with a black v neck shirt that showed his muscles so much an a black leather jacket.

Since I was so starstruck I just smiled he smiled back and reached for my hand then he said

"You look amazing today" he said while kissing my hand I grabbed his chin and lifted his head do he would be looking at me and said " you don't look to bad yourself I said while kissing his cheek I think I heard him moan.

I ran to the kitchen really quick to get a water bottle and said "let's get going"

I took that as a yes then we got out of my house he slammed me against the wall and slammed his lips against mine I was shocked at first but then relaxed an deepened she kiss by asking for entrance he gladly accepted then our tongues danced around and I put my hands on his chest them lowered them to the bottom of his shirt to feel his muscles that made him moan which made me smirk against his lips.he stopped kissing my lips and went to my neck and licked this one stop which made me moan his name which made his grip tighten.

Then I stopped and looked at his eyes and smiled.he said

"I like my mark that's on your neck " he sai with a smirk

I gasped and felt something I took at my phone and looked in the camera and said

"I can't beleive you gave thy to me "

He laughe and said "I just couldn't resist your just so delicious"

I blushed and turne. Away he seemed to have noticed that and took my chin and said

"Never hide from me "

I laughed and gave him a quick peck and said "let's go we are going to be late "

He put his hand around my waist and I couldn't help but relax into his arms.

He theput his face in my hair and inhaled my scent which cause me to giggle

Then he said

"what are you laughing at"

"what you re doing I replied

He then said "your scent calms me down and makes me want you even more"

I smiled I turned grabbed his head and crashed his lips on mine and said "are you ready"

He smiled and nodded then we entered the school right when we did everyone stopped what they where doing and looked at us Ali must have sensed I was scared and said

"don't worry babe you are mine and I will protect you "