title of your story

So we walked out of our front door and walked over to the River's place.My mom knocked on the door and came out a beautiful women (which i guess was mrs.river) she had brown hair and mint green eyes kind of like my mates.But i shook that thought out of my mind when came out a man in his mid thirties which was probably mr.rivers.he had black hair and black eyes.

So they started greeting my parents when they came over to me.Mrs.Rivers said "hi my name is ashley and this is my husband lawrence what is your name".I looked at them and said with a polite smile "i am rosie" she gave me a hug and lawrence shook my hand.Just when he let go i saw someone or something coming down the stairs.Before i knew it i was being tackled by a huge german shepred that was licking and kissing my face but i didnt care i love pets i started rubbing him and i noticed my parents and the Rivers laughing so i got up and ashley said"oh sorry about that this is sammy he is our dog he is such a cutie".I smiled.

Then someone was coming down the stirs and i couldnt beleive i was standing there wide eyed staring at the familiar person then ashley interupted my stare and said "this is our son ali and he is going to woodway"

He came down to shake my hand and said "Nice to meet you" in his husky voice.I stared at his hand for a moment before shaking and saying "Hi i am rosie" in a try to  be steady voice.when i shook his hand i felt tingles of pleasure and gasped so did he.