ROSIE POV

So mrs.river interrupted my train of thought and said "come in Coe

In dinner is getting cold".i wasn't rally hungry that whole situation upset my appetite.When we where coming in Ali just ran up the stairs not in an upset way in a thinking way."Ali aren't you going to have dinner" his mother said.He nodded his head no and said "I am not hungry"

So after dinner , the rivers seem to be really funny , I was cracking up. But when I calmed I aske. About Ali."so where is Ali ?"

They stopped what they where talking about and looked at me then mr.river answered."Heis probably up in his room you can go check up on him".I looked at him and said "ok I would love to" I really was dyeing to see him and I wanted to see what he was up to.

I walked up the stairs and put an ear on his door.He seeme to be talking to someone.

"god jake she is damn gorgeous up close".I wonder if he was talking about me then I thought no he couldn't be I am ugly and he is ... Greek god. Ugh

Then he said something again "I wonder if she will except me as her mate she didn't seem to take it easy when we touched." Then I knew exactly he was talking about me how could e think I didn't want him.i had to end this and tell him.I knocked on the door."sorry I got to go talk to ya later" he said to jake what I am guessing his friend.

Then he finally said "Come in"

So I came in.He was kind of surprised that it was me then I just replaced his shocked face with a smile when I smiled.I came in an sat down after about five minutes , we both said "your my mate" .

I was shocked that he said it to so I smiled he did to."are you okay with it" he asked kind of hesitantly and I walked over to him he was on his bed so I say next to him."Of coarse I am okay with it I would have asked for a better mate" I said talking his hand he smiled and turned around to look and the window .

"you know ...." he started "I never thought my mate would be this beautiful" he said in kind of a shy tone .I blushed and turned."I am not beautiful." I said in a shy tone he must have felt it cause he leaned closer and lifted my chin so I could look in those Green forest eyes.He was just so handsome how lucky Was I to have him FOREVER."you are the most beautiful and prettiest girl I have seen in the world and I would not want anything else"he said ."And I dont think I deserve something as handsome as you"I replied.He shook his head no and said "Well to bad your stick with me " he said with a chuckle and I laughed then sai "I don't mind "

Then he started staring at my lips and I started at his he leaned closer and so did I.then he said "you sure you want to " I nodded yes. Then he pulled me by my waist to basically sit on his lap then said "I am so lucky " he said then I leaned in and kissed him.

It was savory and sweet.he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed him our tongues danced around and by now I was pulling his hair and he was squeezing my waist pulling me closer so there was no space in between us.then we pulled away and laid there forhead to forhead staring at each other and panting.then he said "That was the best first kiss ever ."

"I would not have wished for anything better" i said smiling