my middle school life ... or more

Hey this is a new story.i was a wattpad reader but now i am a writer and i will probably start updating on wens.so thx and tell me wat u think

CHAPTER ONE

ahhh it is going to be my first day of school next wendsday and i am so scared.i start mentally arguing with myself if i really want to do this.what i was really scared of is finding my mate i dont know why i was scared of being rejected.hi i am rosita elsher but my friends call me rosie.i have long brown curly hair that in some lights looks black.hazzle eyes that in the sun look like gold or honey which is probably the only good thing about me cause i am not the prettiest i am fat or chubby well in my point of view.

so the reason my parents moves is because another pack wants my dad's powers.see i am part werwolve part wizard.so this pack wants my dad's powers since he is the protector of evil for the world and with those powers he can take over.so we have to keep moving around but hopefully we stay this time.

But for now what i have to worry about is middle school.

Or is it what  have to look forward to?

I really dont know my life is so mixed up.....

All of a sudden i smelled something.Something that smells dellightful , warm ,and welcoming.It sort of smelled like forest mint and .....aftershave?

i smelled it coming from my window.i live in a 2 story house in southern california i have my room which is sea blue and has pics of my favorite band breathe carolina.I also play guitar sing and write songs.

So i went to check out what was the smell when i saw what it was i was frozen.

it was five guys all SHIRTLESS playing foot ball but the one tt caught my eye.he was gorgeous.he had jet black hair a mucle body green minty eyes

And wait a minute....HE WAS MY MATE

.....................

And that is the first chapter plz plz if u think it is borin just ait it gets awesomer plz have faith thx :)