Time

Drip drip drip

There was this constant sound ticking away in my head.

Drip drip drip

And everything was completely black.

Drip drip drip

I moved my hands and coughed, there was a jingling sound and my hands wouldn't go any farther.

"Oh goodie you're awake."

The blindfold or whatever was on my eyes came off and blinding light flooded through.

"I was beginning to think I had put you in a coma, sorry about that, you see I'm new to this whole kidnapping thing so I might mess up every now and then."

A girl was standing above me, she was fairly normal sized, a bit smaller than most people, had impossibly pink eyes, and light pastel blue hair, clearly dyed.

She backed up a bit and I noticed her clothes, a short and incredibly poofy dress decorated in black and orange designs, and what was possibly blood splatter.

She giggled, "you like what you see?" She spun around and a hat appeared, "sadly she's only a vessel, poor girl had no taste in fashion."

I rolled my eyes, "great, a witch."

She laughed again teleporting to my side, "you say that like it's a bad thing, don't worry darling you're in perfectly capable hands, unless I accidentally kill you of course."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever killing that happens definitely won't be on accident."

She gasped "I am offended you would think such a thing," crossing her arms she disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Childish much," I rolled my pulling at the chains.

"I heard that!"

I looked around to see what this room was like, I was pale, dark, and cold. I was chained to wall on a mattress in a small corner in the already small room.

Drip drip drip

The dripping sound started up again, I didn't even notice it stopped.

Drip drip drip

I pulled the chains a little bit more hoping it would something.

But it did nothing.

Drip drip drip

I was stuck here.

Drip

Drip

Drip