Part 2!

KELLIN'S POV: Wow, she's really pretty. She's 15? She looks like she's 10. She's so tiny. She has alot of curves, in all the right places though. Her eyes are the color of moss. I can't stop staring at them. Her lips are so pale,  so perfect. I think I-- Wait. Kellin, Stop. She's 15. Your married. You have a baby!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

ALAYNA'S POV: He's so sweet. I just wanna hug him. But, I must control my fangirling. I don't want him to hate me. I hope he dosen't notice my wrist. I can't believe I get to live with him for a whole year. I want chips. His eyes are so pretty. His hair is so soft. He smells good. Like axe. 

I got into the car with Kellin and sat next to him in the front seat. "Want to put some music on?" He asked without taking his eyes off the road. "Sure." I replied. He handed me a CD holder with over 100 Cd's. I took out Pierce the Veil- Collide With The Sky. I skipped to my favorite song, Match Into Water. Kellin smiled & started singing along with the music. His voice sounds even better in person. I rolled up the sleeve to my sweatshirt and looked at my wrist. Last week's cuts were still noticeable. I rolled the sleeve back down. "Everything okay?" "Yeah. I'm okay." I smiled. But on the inside I wanted to curl up in a little ball and die. We pulled into the airport and went to security. I couldn't wear my sweatshirt though the metaldector so I took it off and Went through in my tank top. When we were done Kellin & I waited for our plane. "I saw your wrist." I didn't say anything. "What happened?" He seemed really concerned. "My cat scratched me." "You don't have a cat." I looked down at the floor. What is he going to think? "Did you do it on purpose, Alayna?" I nodded my head. I suddenly felt his arm around me, tightly, but not hurting. It was comforting. "It's okay. Just promise me you won't do it again. Your a beautiful young girl and I don't want you to hurt yourself like that. Wrists are for bracelets, not cutting." "FIRST CLASS DELTA SECTION TWO NOW BOARDING" a women's voice on a loud intercom said. "That's us. Let's go." We boarded the plane & Didn't talk the entire flight. I didn't know what to say.