Wrists are for bracelets, not for cutting.

"SERIOUSLY! OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING, THANK YOU SO MUCH. SEE YOU TOMORROW!!" I just got of the phone with Kellin Quinn, the lead singer from my favorite band, Sleeping With Sirens. A few weeks ago, I entered a contest to get free singing lessons from Kellin for a year. I can't believe I won! Kellin is coming over to my house Tomorrow to meet me & my mom. I am so excited!

*The next day* "DING" Oh my god, that's him. Kellin Quinn is at my door. Oh my god. What do I do. What do I say. Breathe, Alayna. Breathe. In, out, in, out, in- "DING DING DING"

"Hi, are you Alayna?" Kellin said with a kind smile. I nodded and smiled back. I told him that my mom will be downstairs in a few minutes and that he can wait on the couch.  We sat on the couch in awkward silence then Kellin said, "Congrats on winning the contest." His eyes are so blue. Like the ocean. "Thank you, I'm so thankful I won. I'm a huge fan." I said with a goofy smile. "Thank you." My mom was finally downstairs. "Hello, you must be Kellin. I'm Alayna's mom, Mrs. Smith." "Hi, I'm Kellin. It's great to meet you, Mrs. Smith." He's so polite. c: "I actually wanted to ask you something, Mrs.Smith." "Well, go ahead and ask." "Well, I was thinking that maybe you would allow Alayna to stay with Katelynn & I for the year that I will be giving her vocal lessons. It would be alot easier to do that then have to travel to Florida five times a week. I have plenty of money to pay for her living expenses& She could help Katelynn out with Copeland, our daughter." oh my god. Is he serious!? "Well.." My mother began speaking. I crossed my fingers behind my back. "That does seem a lot easier. She could take her high school courses for a year. I suppose she can go." "OH MY GOD MOM YOU ARE THE BEST I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!! I HAVE TO GO PACK!" "Actually, Alayna. You don't need to pack anything. Our flight leaves tonight, when we land I will take you shopping for all new clothes." "Wow, okay. Thanks Kellin!" Kellin looked at his watch. "We should probably get going now, we don't want to be late." I ran upstairs and got my Pillow pet, It was Stitch from Lilo & Stitch & I got my goldfish & his food. "I'M READY! "