I slammed my bedroom door, crawling my body onto the bed. I still did not believe if Brandon who had made Keira crying. I meant, Dani. My ex annoying and materialistic girlfriend.

I took out my phone from my pocket, dialing Keira's phone number but the answered was still same. She still turned off her phone.

I sat up, slamming my iPhone onto the floor angrily. I put my elbows on my knees and ran my hand through my hair frustratedly.

"May I come in?" Mom's voice was not even distracted my angriness. I heard her footsteps toward me, sitting down next to me. "Do you want to tell me?"

"I don't even know what should I tell you." I said, covering my face with my palms. "She doesn't want to meet me and she left me just like that."

"So, her name is Keira?" I opened my palms, turning my head to her. "I don't meet her yet, but I think... she's a good girl for you."

"Why are you so sure?" I asked in disbelief tone. "What do you think if she's really a mute and freaky girl?"

"It doesn't matter for me." She shrugged, turning her head to me. "She's the first girl that has made you're so mad like this. Now, I know why you denied me when I wanted to move you to a private school." I let out a soft chuckled. "Just take her to here. I want to see your real girl."

"I'll effort it for you."

"Come on." Mom got up from the bed. "I'm going to treat your bruise."

"It's okay, Mom. I've already used to be like this." I gave her a small smiled. "Thanks before though, Mom."

"You're welcome." She kissed on top of my head then looked down at the floor. "Oh-my-God. Did you slam your new phone?" She looked up at me.

"Can I get a new phone?" I asked playfully. She rolled her eyes to upward, making me chuckled. "I'm just kidding, Mom."

***

On Monday, I instantly looked for her at school. I had to meet her. No matter what.

I had rounded all of the school from canteen, toilet, library, biology class or anywhere that she was used to go. Where the hell was she. I could be crazy if I could not find her out.

At this time I wore a white Adidas t-shirt and long denim jeans matched with a black Converse as usual. I also used my black Jansport backpack over my shoulder. And there was a leather black bracelet around my right wrist.

I narrowed my eyes as I saw a girl who wore a long sleeves blush flannel shirt and long jeans matched with her sneakers and backpack as usual. Also, she just let her chest length brown hair dropped down on her chest. She was so pretty.

"Keira!" I called her out loudly. She jerked up and instantly ran away from me. I followed her from behind, blocking her way quickly. "Why do you always avoid me?"

She was about to run away from me for twice but I immediately pulled her wrist.

"Ouch!" She groaned of hurt and it made me instantly released her wrist.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean." I said frantically. "Did you still hurt?"

"Please," she looked up at me with fear. Her voice sounded a little. "stay away from me."

"No." I replied quickly. "I'll never to do that." I immediately picked her up with a bridal style so that she could not run away from me anymore.

"Put me down, please." She kept hitting on my chest but I did not care about it.

I could see from the corner of my eyes if there lots of people eyes' were staring at us in disbelief and surprised.