"Not now baby!" Meelo argues. Two Air Acolyte women take my mother inside.

"Go hide!" I order my siblings. Once they left, I threw one of my crutches to the side and waited.

Beifong furrowed her brows, "What do you think you're doing?! That goes for you too!"

"I'm not leaving you alone."

The Lieutenant and the Equalists ran up the hill - I positioned myself.

"Lyra!"

The Lieutenant takes out his kali sticks and as they got closer, I sent them a stream of fire. Beifong used to her cables to grab two of them.

One made their way toward me and using my foot, I kick out a wave, then throw them to the side. Another one from behind me, I use the end of my crutch and slam their head down.

Before I could think fast, one kicked my leg and I fell down on my back. I heard Beifong scream and she too was on the floor.

I saw the Lieutenant try to finish her. I yell, "No!" I tried my best to get up as fast as I could. Then, I saw Jinora come flying down on her glider, I slightly smile.

"Stay away from my dad's ex-girlfriend!" She lands on the floor then uses her glider to send the Lieutenant flying back. I tried to stifle a giggle.

"Jinora, you shouldn't be out here!" Beifong yells to her. Ikki then comes in on her air ball, throwing out all the Equalists one by one. "Get off our Island!"

"Girls, you need to go back inside this instant!" Beifong tried to urge them to leave, but I knew there was no use.

"Taste my fury!" Meelo comes down out of nowhere and farts on one of the Equalists' face.

"Meelo, be careful!"

Meelo shoots out air and farts at them. He screams like a maniac after he does so, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Never mind." Beifong said finally, defeated.

Once all of the Equalists were tied up, Beifong ordered the White Lotus Sentries to lock them in the Temple's basement.

I kneeled to reach my siblings height levels. I place one of my hands on Jinora and the other on Meelo, Ikki being in the middle. "I'm so proud of you. Thank you."

Beifong looks down at us, "Nice work kids."

When we heard Oogi's famous snort, we all smiled. "Dad!"

I make my way over to them slowly, being without my crutches and all.

My father hops off of Oogi and hugs us three girls, while Meelo, of course, climbs on top of his head. "Thank goodness you're alright."

"We caught the bad guys." Meelo smiles.

"You let them fight?!" My father yells to Beifong. "Do you realize what could've happened!?"

"I would've been toast if it weren't for your kids." Beifong's corner of her lips turned upward as she crossed her arms. "You should be proud. You taught them well."