The Letter

Early one Sunday morning 14 years since kirishima and bakugou finished UA. 2 years since they have been married. The sun was just starting to rise over some buildings.

Kirishima yawned and stretched as he woke up he looked out the window and thought "wow going to be a great day today!" he slowly got out of bed trying to to wake his husband,but he did.

Bakugou shifted in the sheets and groaned a bit "Kiriiii" he said "why are you up so early?"

Kirishima paused and said "iv got to go to the office to pick something up ill be right back" he said while putting on a shirt and some jeans. He smiled at the grumpy looking cat he was next to "you just go back to sleep ok? ill be back soon." he kissed bakugou on the cheek "see ya later"

Bakugou smirked a bit "your too damn bright ya know?" he said rolling over bakugou closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Kirishima went out of the room closing the door slowly then he walked out of the house and got in his car and drove to his office.

Soon there was one knock on the door one single knock witch meant the mail man dropped off the mail.

Bakugou sat up "w-wait...." he mumbled "its Sunday theres no mail on sunday.." he got up from the bed and walked to the front door to see one single letter on the floor. It was addressed to kirishima. Bakugou looked confused "What idiot needs to contact kirishima on a Sunday-" he was cut off from the word on the letter it read "URGENT" Bakugous breathing froze as he hesitated to opened it "No no...this is kirishimas ill wait till he gets home" bakugou sighed 

He just wished it wasn't anything "Serious" 

(This is just a mini story guys)