Chapter 3

We walked off stage and did our photo ops. Bex and Lana each had another panels. So, while they were doing that I sat at the table and signed stuff and talked to people. it was nice getting to see the fans but to me they were more than that, it was putting faces and names to the people I talked to online for years. I was a huge oncer before I even got the opportunity to audition. It was my saving grace in dark time. This show helped me find friends when I was all alone. Now, i was on it and I was doing that for people just like me. Life really does come full circle.
    After everyone finished we all went out to eat at this super fancy restaurant. We sat and ate. The adults started drinking, it all started with a toast then of course Collin and Sean had to make it a competition and each chugged half a bottle of this fancy wine. To which Tanya smacked them both them on the shoulder playfully "really? Can you two not embarrass us for once" Sean only chuckled at his wife.     
Once we finished Bex had a brilliant idea as always "let's go out... we go back to work tomorrow... we need to have some fun"
      Collin nods "there's a bar the corner... let's go"
       I sighed and looked at Lana. I knew that if they were going out to a bar she would send me back to the hotel. I love Lana and I know she is just a protective mama bear but I'm not a kid. I wish she would stop treating me like it sometimes "please... I don't want to go back to the room alone. I can get in no problem."
       Lana rolls her eyes "no you shouldn't even have that thing" she knew exactly what I was referring to.
      Everyone looked at us. Emilie was the first to pose the question "what are you two on about?"
       Lana sighs "this one has a fake a ID and wants to come with us. But there's no way that's happening give it to me."
I roll my eyes and pull it out, but before I can hand it over Collin takes it." this is a good one... it looks really real... good job kid"
      " Don't encourage her" Lana says snatching it back "she's not coming"
      "Oh come on Lana... let the kid have some fun... don't make her sit in the hotel room alone... it's just a bar it's not like we are letting her drink" he argues
     "Yeah! You guys always go out without me... I don't like sitting in the hotels alone... especially with James and Jared not being here" i add it was ok when I had someone to hang out with, but tonight it would just be me and my old pal Netflix. Usually the age gap didn't matter they all treated me and the boys as equals... except when they wanted to 'have adult fun'.
      Lana sighs and looks at Bex "your decision and it's on your hands if it blows up"
       Bex looks at her "gee thanks." She teases rolling her eyes "I don't know... i mean we all pulled stuff like that... but it doesn't mean she should... but I don't want her to be there all alone... Ginny"
Ginny looks up from her phone "what? This isn't my decision... why are you asking me?"
    "Your the mommy one" she shrugs. It was true Ginny was a lot like her character that way. She played mom to all of us in one way or another at some point.
     Ginny sighs "I would say yes but only because it's Sabrina. She's not going to sneak off an drink"
I smile wide and look back at Lana who sighs "fine... but don't tell anyone and stay by us" I quickly agree to her terms and kiss her cheek.
We all walk to the bar and immediately upon entering Jen rolls her eyes as Bex jumps around her excited about the sign on the door. "karaoke tonight" Bex shrieks
    Lana giggles "we are totally doing a duet"
    We sit at a table and I get in without any problem. I knew I would. I might be a good kid but this wasn't the first time I had used this thing.
      Sean orders the first round of shots and then the second and the third at this point Ginny and Emilie are already drunk. All the other women were tipsy. But the guys were going strong. We laughed and talked. It was a great time. Seeing at group drunk, it's amusing to say the least.
      A few hours later, everyone was completely drunk. Bex and Lana were dragging Jen to the stage. I started laughing as Lana picked a song 'In my feelings' starts playing and I roll out of my seat laughing. I grabbed my phone and started recording. Bex of course knows all the words and the dance even while drunk.Lana fumbles over her words while Jen looks at Bex trying to keep up. A couple songs later, most of them by Bex and Lana of course, we are going back to the hotel we had to get on a plane in 3 hours. I look around me in the Uber, they are all drunk off their ass. Oh great, this will be fun.