♡18

Be prepared bitches cause shit's gonna get real from now.

*the next day 05:00 p.m.*

Tom was gone with Harrison and Nathan with his best friend Simon. Not together though they just both weren't here. That means-

"Girls night baby!" Zendaya said happy and danced around in the living room, we put on some songs and played them loud.

"Let's order some food and go out tonight, just us." She said.

"I've never done that before." I said soft and a little shy.

"You've never done what before?"

"Going out with, just girls." First she looked weird and then like she felt sorry for me, but then she said. 

"Believe me it's gonna be AWESOME!" She sang the word awesome. 

"What do you want to order?"

"I don't know, maybe some su-
DING DONG
"I'll get the door." She opened the door and I heard a women screaming a little then Zendaya said something the door closed.

"Who was it?"

"Just an angry mom complaining about the music. Cause it's a school night. It's Thursday! People go out in Thursday's." She said but she turned down the music. "So what were you saying?"

"Eh sushi, lets order sushi."

"Brilliant." She ordered the sushi and I made the couch comfortable. Half an hour later we were watching Harry Potter and eating sushi.

"So you and Nathan." I said after a little while.

"Yeah I know isn't it great, I really like him. Why did you guys break up?" She didn't know? How am I gonna tell her he cheated on me? I decided to lie.

"It just wasn't working. We stayed friends after so it wasn't like we had a big fight."

"Can you help me with something." She asked worried and looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"I think Nathan still likes you."

"What? No! That's definitely not true. He loves you! Or likes but you guys are great together and that's the tea. The only tea!"

"Yeah he does tell me he loves me all the time."

"He does?" Nathan never said I love you to me. I guess he really has changed.

RING RING

"I'll take it." The house phone rang.

"Hey darling, met and Haz aren't coming home until, tomorrow probably."

"Hello Honey, why aren't you coming back tonight?"

"Well, Ehm long story."

"I've got time." I'm not an obsessive girlfriend, I'm not an obsessive girlfriend."

"So we were in this restaurant right and this girl came up to us screaming and asking us to take a picture with her. So we did and continued our dinner. But she kept starring at us and we were very uncomfortable. So we left the restaurant. And then she followed us! She got in her car and followed us everywhere we went. So we kept driving for over an hour. And finally lost her. And now we are kinda... erm."

"Tom where are you?"

"Well that's the thing, I-I don't know. We're lost."

I laughed. "Just use google maps."

"Go- Google maps? Google maps! Brilliant, you're a genius." He said happy over the phone.

"Wait, you didn't try google maps?"

"Erm, gotta go, bye!" And the moment he hung up, the doorbell rang.

"I guess I'll take that, busy night." zendaya said.

"It's like you're famous or something." We laughed and she walked to the door. I heard her opening it. Then I heard something weird, maybe Z fell. And then, I heard nothing, for five minutes just no sounds. I thought it was a bit odd. So I walked to the door and saw... no one? "Zendaya!" I yelled to the street. No reaction. "ZENDAYA!" I tried again. Still, nothing. Then I saw a little paper on the ground.

She is mine,
She was never urs.
Good luck getting over her, I tried and it was hard. Now I'll never lose her again. Ever.
Bye

I didn't get the whole letter but one thing is clear.