♡11

The next Morning I woke up before Emily, her head was still on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead slowly and soft. My fingers running through her hair. It woke her up.
"Good morning love." I said soft.

"Huh? Oh shit, did we Eh you know?"

"No... no we didn't" unfortunately.

"Okay, my head." She grunts, "I've got a major hangover. What about you?"

"To be honest, I'm kinda fine. I'll go make tea for you, stay here."  Weird I didn't had a hungover, but Emily does so I'm gonna take care of her. Mint tea will do, right? I don't know, I'm usually the one with a hungover.
"There you go, oh." Emily was in the shower. I'll go check out Harrison.

"Harrison? Good morning mate, how you doing?" He grunts and moans but doesn't say a word. "Harrison? HelloOo!"

"Huh what? Bloody... my head."

"Want some tea? Here." I gave him the mint tea. When I walked into my room Emily was standing there with only a towel around her breasts and one on her head, why does this always happen?
"I'm so sorry!" I yelled and closed my eyes, my head was red.

"Huh? Oh right, no worries just walk out the room careful and I'll be there in five minutes." She said without paying any attention, she didn't care much because she was still a little, you know.
Ten minutes later she came back, she was dressed and looked good, I think she felt much better.
"Sorry for that, I-I didn't think of... you." She said apologizing.

"D-do you remember last night?" I asked hoping she'd say no.

"I remember our kiss, I remember Nathan, I remember that guy, I remember Harrison, and, yes I remember our conversation."
Fuck
"Do you want to Eh talk? We can also act like nothing happened.." I said fast.

"Tom, I can't act like nothing happened.

Emily's POV.
I thought about it in the shower, last night when we kissed, it weren't only drunk-feelings, I really wanted Tom. And later that night, in bed, I wasn't asleep. I put my head on his shoulder on purpose. And when that morning he kissed me on my forehead I knew it for sure, I like-like Tom. I like-like Tom a lot!

"Tom I can't act like nothing happened." I said and walked towards him. He sat on a chair in the kitchen I came sitting on his lap and stroked my fingers through his hair.
I gave him a small kiss.
"Wait s-so does this mean we? Do you Eh? Are we."

"Yes Tom, I would love to be your girlfriend." I said to make him stop suffering.

"YES!" He yelled out of happiness, he lift me up and spint me around. "Let's go on a date tonight." He said happy and I said yes.

***

The place tom took me was beautiful, I never went to fancy places with Nathan. I was a little underdressed but so was Tom so it felt kinda okay.
"This menu is insane!" I said with my eyes wide open.

"Insanely nice or expensive?"

"Well, half of it is French, and there are only two things I can in French."

"What can you do in French?"

"Je ne parle francais (i dont speak french) and of course French kiss." I said and kissed Tom softly.

"So, what do you want?"

"I'll have the chicken." I said and closed the menu.

"You don't have to choose the cheapest thing on the menu."
Mmm, I hoped he wouldn't notice.
"Alright I'll order for you." He said and ordered something soooo yummy!
The rest of the night we talked and laughed a lot. We mostly laughed about the small food on the big plates with expensive names.
At 22:30 we left the restaurant.
"I'm still hungry what about you?" Tom said in the car after a small silence. I smiled.
"Can you read my mind?"

"No, let's go to MacDonalds."

"You sure you can't? I smiled and put on music.