Chapter 1

Hi guys, so I've be reediting these chapters recently so I'm going to be keeping most of the plot the same, with some edits to make the writing more in tune with the updated chapters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angela's POV:

This is it, my 16th birthday, the day I've been waiting for! 

Maybe I should tell you a bit about myself:

My name is Angela, I have 2 twin brothers that hate my guts and my supposed best friend is dating my lifelong crush and refuses to talk to me. Quite a high school cliche, I know, but I wish I could say my life was a movie instead of reality.

The only love I get is from my pup, Hercules. My parents left me at the age of 5 and I've lived with my brothers in my aunt's house ever since. And since she's never at home I am considered their "maid".

I have long brown hair, and blue eyes. I am a bit on the chubby side, or as my brothers like to call me- a fat hippo.

I jumped off my bed and got dressed in my usual pair of jeans and tank top.

As I made my way to the stairs I heard my name being called.

"Yo, Angela! Get your fat ass down to the kitchen and make us some breakfast!"

Yelled my brothers, Aaron and Blaise.

"I'm going" I replied, sighing as I made my way into the kitchen and started grabbing ingredients for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got to the hellhole, or as some call it, "school", I walked towards my locker, passing by my ex-best friend, Lexie, hooking up with my crush, Brandon. I made a grunt sound and opened my locker.

As I'm closing it I find Brandon and Lexie staring at me.

"Is there a problem, hippo?" He snapped. God was he gorgeous! He had sandy yellow hair and amazing blue eyes.

"N,n,no..." I stuttered, looking down at my feet.

"That's what I thought." Lexie said and turned around making her way to the classroom.

As Brandon turned around to catch up with Lexie I grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked looking into his blue eyes.

"No."

"Please?" I begged

"Fine, you've got 2 minutes"

I sighed, this is it, I am finally going to tell him. For some reason, something in my gut has been telling me all day that things are about to change, and I couldn't stop the admission that spilled out of my mouth.

"Ever since we were little I've had the biggest crush on you. I never knew how to tell you and I wasn't sure if you felt the same way. I guess what I'm asking you is, do you think you could like me back?" I breathed out, my voice cracking at the end.

He stared at me in shock then started laughing uncontrollably.

"You think I could like you? YOU? A fat elephant? NEVER in a million years! Don't you understand that no one likes you? You're just a waste of space Angela! Why don't you just leave already!?" He yelled.

That was it, the last straw. I couldn't deal with it anymore it was just too much. The feeling in my gut heightened, and I couldn't fight the desire to run away.

I quickly turned around and bolted towards the door. I ran to my old and busted truck and drove away from my problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drove for what seemed like hours until I found the woods. I left my car and jogged into the woods, hoping that my problems would magically disappear, too bad this is real life.

I sat down on a rock and closed my eyes, feeling the tears rolling down my cheeks.

I just stood there for a few minutes until I heard a crunching noise on the leaves. I snapped my head up and saw a black figure walking towards me.

"Well, well, well. What is a pretty little girl like yourself doing all alone in the woods?" He spoke, his voice husky.

"I-I don't know..."

In a swift moment he stood in front of me. He had black hair and blood red eyes.

"Isn't that a shame? For you." As he said that 2 huge fangs appeared in his sparkly white teeth and his eyes seemed to glow a darker shade of red.

"Please, please don't kill me, do whatever you want, just please..." I begged, at the verge of tears.

"Careful what you wish for." As he said that he pulled his wrist up and bit into it, blood gushing out. He shoved his wrist on my lips and the salty taste of blood filled my mouth.

He slowly pulled his wrist away, and that's when everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic of Brandon the side!

Hahaha will update soon

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee