The final battle.

The children watch in horror as their parents start to fight. Deryn starts to tremble and turns into a mouse, then chews through the ropes of everyone else "Deryn, the gloop!" Luna whispers "I'll take care of it." Rowen replies.

"Azarath metrion ZINTHOS" He says quietly, summoning his first ever portal which takes them safely to the ground. Beast boy turns into a tiger and attacks Slade, while the others fire shots.

All of a sudden, Slade pulls out a sword and slices Beast boy across the stomach "daddy!" The boys cry. "Robin, get him to a hospital. We'll handle Slade." Says Raven. Cyborg's chest turns into a canon and blows off Slade's head.

They grab their children and fly back to the tower. Jinx is left to babysit while the others visit Beast boy. "He's lost a lot of blood. He'll be in a coma for a long time." Says the doctor. A tearful Raven takes her husband's hand "I'm gonna visit you every day my love." She whispers into his ear. She dries her eyes and looks up at the other titans "leave us" She says sadly.

"Daddy, what's gonna happen to uncle Garfield?" Luna asks "I don't know honey. But he's gonna be asleep for a few weeks" Robin replies, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Deryn wants mommy and daddy" Says Deryn "I the know sweetie. Daddy's in hospital. Mommy will be home later." Says Starfire.

Sunfire, Cindy and Jiriony are too young to know what's going on, but Rowen wants to be left alone. He thinks back to his fifth birthday party....

"Alright son, watch your daddy" Said Beast boy. He took the bat and gave the piñata a good wack. With little success, he turned into a cat and tore it open. Candy everywhere.

The memory puts a smile on Rowen's face. "Haha, that's my husband" Says Raven, giving her son a fright "sorry, I just came back from hospital. I know you're thinking about daddy, talk to me Row row." She says softly.