Missing.

The boys were thrilled to return home to their children. "Those were the longest nine days ever, I missed you daddy" Luna says, hugging Robin "I couldn't have said it better myself." He replies.

Cindy and Jiriony dance with their father as soon as he comes home. And Garfield is giving pony rides to his sons. Once the boys are in bed, they sit on the couch. Raven isn't sure what to say, so she decides to sing.

"Kiss me too fiercely, hold me too tight. I need help believing you're with me tonight. My wildest dreaming could not foresee lying beside you with you wanting me. And just for this moment as long as you're mine, I've lost all resistance and crossed some boarder line, and if it turns out, it's over too fast, I'll make every last moment last. As long as you're mine."

Beast boy holds her hands and sings with her. "Maybe I'm brainless, maybe I'm wise. But you've got me seeing through different eyes. Somehow I've fallen under your spell, and somehow I'm feeling it's up that I fell"

They both sing in unison "Every moment as long as you're mine, I'll wake up my body and make up for lost time say there's no future for us as a pair, and though I may know, I don't care. Just for this moment as long as you're mine come be how you want to and see how bright we shine, borrow the moonlight until it is through. And know I'll be here holding you as long as you're mine."

The two of them share a long passionate kiss before Beast boy carries Raven upstairs with her legs wrapped around his waist, still kissing. After tenderly laying her on the bed, he sits on top of her.

"Hey mama, shall we pick up where left off before I went away?" He whispers into her ear. "Take control of me." She says, throwing her arms above her head. "Sweet" He says, rubbing his hands together.

He places his hands on her tummy and starts tickling her mercilessly "Hehe, Garfield, stop it" She says "I don't think so mama. Now let's take this off, make it easier for me." He says.

The next morning, Raven reaches out to her husband's side of the bed, wanting cuddles, only to find it was empty. After sulking to herself for a moment, she got up to look for him.

She found him in the boy's bedroom "Morning Gar" She says. Garfield doesn't reply. "Baby what's wrong?" She asks. Beast boy turns around, holding a note.

"It's Slade." He says in a state of shock. "He took the children!"