" No " They laughed. " We heard about the baby...Everybody heard "

" You can say that " Bitches I don't know was dropping him baby gifts..Like who tf are you?

" So what you having? "

" We find out next appointment, We both need a boy "

" If its a girl she gon be rasied by a single parent..and when I say that I mean her daddy. not me. " I make t clear.

" She got jokes " they all laughed.

" That was seriousness, ima say hi to the boys " I unwrap myself from him and head to Sean and them to give them a moment to speak to their boy.

" wassup, pregnant? " He hugged me.

" You wanna be hurt "

" You the only female I know that hate being pregnant , I gotta take advantage of it "

" I don like this part one bit...I just want it to be here "

" Be ready for labor..I heard yo shit gon stretch to the max " My mouth dropped. "My sister was telling me these stories of when she had her baby..its scary "

" Shut up right now "

" Ice im telling you . Yo hole gon be bigger then a football "

" What?! Who want they shit stected a mile? "

" Obviously you, Thats what unprotected sex gets you " Chile says fixing his glasses

" Ice, he bouta try and take you to church " Everybody laughed. Chile didn't look nothing like a dope boy..Thats probably how he survived this shit. He wore glasses and was always trying to school somebody with his ugly ass.

" I aint trying to hear that " I wave my hand. " Yall getting on my nerves already "

" Drinks on me " D walks over wrapping his arms around my waist.

" I want one " I frown watching the ciroc bottles and different bottles come in.

" Get my first lady a plain cranberry juice " He tells the bartender.

" Kids drink " Sean tease poking my belly softly.

" Fuck you " I roll my eyes. This was some b.s She went and got me a glass of cranberry juice.

" Toast, To new business "

" New business " Everybody throw their drinks us.

" You good? " D asked holding me.

" Im good " I nod looking around the little small warehouse like building. It was small as hell too.

                          I danced with the boys and we partyed and just chilled. These niggas know how to party and be cutting up for real.

I know I was pregnant but I dont be trying to let that hold me back. Bitches get pregnant and sit on they asses and get on every bodies nerves. That's not me, Im pregnant not handicap...Atleast not yet.

" You dont even look pregnant "

" Thats what yall better say " I say crossing my legs sitting next to D. He was just watching the place.

" G, You good? "

" Anybody see Larry ? " He asked looking around.

" Nah "