5. H E E B I E J E E B I E S

Start from the beginning

"Took my time, now I start to see signs," His rapping impressed me a bit, he didn't trip up and was great at keeping a beat. "In too deep now I can't rewind," He unwrapped his arms from around my and spun on pointer finger in a circle to imitate the lyric. "Lil mama she gonna work out," He flexed one arm jokingly as he still stood behind me. "When she do the Bowflex then we have more sex," He didn't even falter, but I choked at the lyrics. I had forgotten about them but just shook it off. "Sweat, drippin', now I wanna kick it," He did some hand motions and kicked his leg, causing a scream at his fun manner from the fangirls in the crowd. "Cheated on you with some dumb, bum bitches," He pointed to me, getting a fake roll of the eyes in return.

"Your momma wouldn't be too proud," He waved a finger naggingly as he stepped towards me, since I had backed up when he was flailing. "Girl we in public, down be too loud," He shoved a hand over my mouth, leaning in a kissing the back of his hand. "Sugar pie, Aminé never tell no lies, Love and lust it's just both of us," I slightly blushed at his actions and the nicknames in the lyrics. He gave me a quirked brow, probably feeling the heat radiate to his palm. "Id rather talk to you to get by," He finally removed his hands. I snapped my teeth at him as he lifted his hands in surrender, backing away with a smile. "I don't really play no games. Unless it's with my friends and we playing 2k," He twiddled his thumbs around the invisible remote he imitated in his hands. "Baby I'm on one, I'm here for the long run with you," he pointed to me, drawing out the last word making a loud laugh erupt from the crowd as he rolled his hips jokingly again with bent knees.

"You, you got so much potential. Every moment spent with you, I bet was always eventful" I joined in again, running up to him and making him stagger back as I attack-hugged him. "I've never seen your type of species. Give me heebiejeebies," I jumped and hooked my legs around his waist as he supported my legs. "Attitude Kahleesi. Woah, and I'm like woah woah" I flung my hands up in the air, hearing Sero stumble over his words as he chuckled.

"You, you got so much potential. Every moment spent with you" I turned back to him, dropping my hands and smushing his cheeks between my hands. I didn't care if he couldnt sing that well, it only made it funnier. "I bet was always eventful, I've never seen your type of species" I let go and we were both happy and basically yelling now. "Give me heebiejeebies!" The crowd was in hysterical laughter as I hugged him tight, causing a strained groan as he staggered backwards again. "Attitude Kahleesi. Woah, and I'm like woah, woah!" We both finished together, now sweating and panting messes. I laughed, dropping down from his hold and hugging him quickly once again. "Thank you!" I shouted, dragging Sero up and bowing with him.

I heard his laughing in his mic, making me smile wide. I quickly whooped and cheered as I waved off of the stage, removing my headset mic and turning it off. I was suddenly hugged from behind and lifted up in the air, a loud squeal exploding from me. "We did awesome!" The familiar voice I had just sung with exclaimed from behind me. When I was placed back down, I turned to Sero. "I know!" I shouted, accepting the high five he offered. "That was so kick-ass! Did you hear the crowd?" I asked, earning a nod from the boy. "It was insane," he breathed out. 

I took his hand in mine when I heard the next duo being announced. "Come on! lets go watch Mina and Bakugou," I said, dragging him around the back and to the side of the crowd. I brought him to the front where the barrier was the separated the tables from the stage, leaving about a eight foot gap for the two security guards on each end. It had basically become a regular audience, a whole crowd in the middle away from the platforms that had tables to actually eat at. It was like a pit in the center, when the smart people would obviously just get a table and be able to see the stage perfectly fine. We both stood at he far end, still being very up close.