Issei: "Hey Yuma what were you saying before he interrupted us?

Yuma: "I was wondering if you would-"

Y/n POV

I was walking to my apartment and when I got in I put the food away and turned on the ps4 and played some destiny 2 for about three hours. Then I got some dinner and while I was eating I got notifications from my phone telling me that there was a stray devil and how much it was to kill it or bring it back. I am in the mercenary business and this is my job, because I needed money and I figured it was easy to kill bad guys and since it was devils it made it even easier since they screwed with my life 2 years ago. The devil was worth $1,000 dead and was seen at a abandoned warehouse. I walked to my room and got my sidearm, sniper rifle, and mask. I started making my way to the warehouse, and when I got there their was a stray that looked like some sort of half man half centipede.

Y/n: "Hey!" The stray turns around and sees me "Another human to devour

Y/n: "Hey!" The stray turns around and sees me "Another human to devour." It said

Y/n: "But before you do just know that you have this disgusting, revolting, ugly thing on your fa- Ohhhh my bad."

Stray: "You'll pay for that worm!"

The stray runs at me and tries to use it's claws to kill me but I manage to doge it by jumping to the side and it hits a wall. It then turns around and starts run at me and I did nothing. As it got closer, I lifted my sniper rifle up and pointed it at the creatures, head and then pulled the trigger.

Bang

It's lifeless body then slid all the way across the floor and stopped right at my feet.

Y/n: "Looks like another one bites the dust."

I took my phone out and got a selfie in of my and the dead creature because I needed proof it was dead and I rather not explain to the police why there is a demonic creatures head in my backpack or why I am carrying one. After I took it I sent it to the person who ordered the hit and they sent the money to my bank account. When that was done I walked home and put my guns and mask away and got my pj's on and went to sleep.

Next Day

I woke up and got some breakfast, then played some video games for an hour. Then I decided to put some casual clothes on and take a walk around the city.

A few hours later

As I was on my way home, when suddenly I feel taping on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was a police officer.

Police officer: "Excuse me sir do you know why I stopped you?"

Y/n: 'Sh&t it's the po po' "No why? Am I in trouble?" I said with a nervous smile

Police officer: "Maybe, do you have school today? If you do then I'm going to have to drive you back."

Y/n: "No, in fact I don't even go to school."

Police officer: "Well in that cause your going to have to come with me."

Y/n: "Your never going to take me alive." *Throws a smoke bomb*

Take two

Y/n: "Am I going to jail?"

Police officer: "No, I'm going to get you enrolled in one. Does Kouh Academy sound good?" You nod "Great, well then come with me back to the police station and we will get you settled in." You follow him back to the station and he got you in to the academy and got you your uniform, and drove you back home. When you got home you had two thoughts in your mind.

Y/n: 'Thank God I didn't accidentally have my sidearm with me that could have gone bad and also I know have to go to school...sh$t. Well it could have been worse.'

You then got out of your clothes off and put your pj's back on and went to bed

Well that's it for now I will be posting the next part hopefully soon, but I can't make any promises because of school. Anyway I will see you soon and everyone have a wonderful day.