I looked at the text on my phone and said... "sorry Karren, The pastry shop is very busy today. They asked me if I could come earlier today." I said with a sorry look.

She looked sown and frowned. "I guess I need to do it alone?" She was asking her self I believe. But I know this girl wants my time. And of course my help.

And as I remember... David said he so bored these days because of all the businesses that needs time. And because he has nothing to do with it... he will just stay at home and sleep. He isn't that holloween type like Karren.

But he loves her. And he misses her. She does too. So maybe... just maybe things would workout.

"But don't worry, I asked David to help you. He said he was free." I said with a smile and ran off to the pastry shop. It's more of a cafe now.

Karren's POV

"Wait kez!!" I tried to stop that idiot. But I didn't make it. And she calls me stupid cupid. Look who's trying to get me and him together. I sighed in dissatisfaction and disappointment.

I walked to the gate of the school with a sad face. And when I got there... I saw David typing something on his phone. And when he noticed my presence he looked at me and smiled. I returned it.

"Let's go?" He asked awkwardly. I forced a smile. Guess awkwardness still in me. I and David only get along when Athena is around. But if she's not... I don't know?

I'm very impressed. You were able to hide sadness and tears through smiles and laughter.

I think that quote came from Athena.

He walked to his car. That car... that car he always used when he used to take me on a date.

Shit!

Twenty million memories came back to me. And all of them are killing me. I can't stand to stay with him any longer. But like what Athena said...

"If you really moved on, you wouldn't care much about it."

I guess... I didn't— No Karren!! You have moved on!! You are okay with this!! You can do this!! Nothing is going to happen to you!! You have moved on. You don't care anymore. He is just a guy!! A guy you love.

Ohh No!!

I sighed and looked at him. This car holds too much memories. He opened the passenger seat for me.

"Are you coming?" He asked with that smile. You freak!! Don't smile!! You're going to make me fall again!!

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." I said with an apologetic voice. He shook his head with a smile.

"Nahh... It's okay." He said. I doubted for a sec. but still placed myself inside the car.

Just a little bit more... I'm going to start crying.   Somebody stop me!!

He started the engine with an awkward smile plastered on his face. Same goes to me. He faced my with a sweet and sincere smile. The smile that lies.