"You think I'm your weakness?" He seemed genuinely astonished.

"Ever since I met you I was basically obsessed with you. For no reason." I admitted, shrugging. I was nervous around him anymore, I felt like he wouldn't laugh at me for the thing I said, and if he did, I wouldn't care.

He smiled.

"You're not obsessed with me. Maybe you wanted to fuck but by no means am I your weakness. I told you I loved you and wanted to date you and you didn't believe any of it. We were just on what I thought was our first real date and you just left me there alone."

Again, he was right. I couldn't believe he knew so much about me that I didn't even seem to realize about myself.

"Your problem is yourself, Els. You don't know how kickass you are. If you just gave yourself some more credit, like I said, literally nothing in this world could stop you."

I just sat there, looking at him. I didn't know what to say. He was so right, about everything. How could he be so right?

"I understand you. I get you. I was there. And even now, I know you are so much stronger than I ever could be. You just need to wake up."

"Why didn't you ever tell me any of this before?"

"You weren't ready. You weren't ready for any of this and I'm sorry if I had to be the one to push your foot out of the door, but to tell you the truth I don't know how much longer I'll live or die and I can't not tell you things anymore." Luke said, and I knew he was serious.

It was silent for a moment, and I just looked at him.

He was looking at the ground, his legs were crossed and he was bouncing them lightly. He lip was tucked in his mouth, as it seemed to be most comfortable.

He was serious. He always had been.

"Luke,"

His name fell out of my mouth barely above a whisper, and his head turned to face me. His eyes met mine.

"Kiss me."

He brought his hand up to my face, cupping it against my cheek. He leaned in closer, almost close enough.

"Are you sure?" He whispered, and I felt his breath against my lips.

"Yes." I responded, barely audible. My heart was beating at the speed of an Olympian, and just as the tension was too much for my body to stand, he lips met mine.

I had kissed Luke before, three times, but none of them measured up to this. It felt different. It was something other than pure lust.

He started gently, keeping the movement of our lips slow and sweet, and then he pulled away.

"Don't be afraid to take the control." He whispered, and I felt on fire.

He knew exactly what to say, exactly what I needed.

I had always dated a dominant guy, one to always dictate what to do and when to kiss and how things should be, but maybe that wasn't who I needed.

I took his hand from my face and rested it on my hip, reaching my legs over to straddle him.

I was looking down at him, as I sat higher on his lap, and everything felt right.

I leaned down to him, kissing him more aggressively. He allowed me to have full control, as I began to kiss him deeper, and he tongue crashed against mine.

Our lips detached again, our breathing heavier as our eyes met.

"Tell me what you want." He breathed, his voice slightly lower.

In all of my life I had never heard those words from someone that meant them genuinely. He wasn't controlling what was happening, I was. I was in control of whatever I wanted to be.

"Do you remember when you told me to stay put while you took a shower. I sat on my bed wrapped in a towel waiting. You said, "Did you think I was going to-"

Before I could finish, he grabbed my thighs and stood up, hoisting me in the air. He sat me down on the couch, as he had once before on my coffee table. He was gentler this time, though the look in his eyes was the same.

"Lay down," He instructed, and I did so.

Luke hovered over me, kissing me once again.

His lips left mine and traveled to my neck, leaving wet, soft, kisses along it.

They traveled to my collarbones, and I felt his hand slide under my shirt. His hands were ice against the heat of my skin.

He lifted my shirt with his hand as his lips staying against my skin, lightly sucking.

I helped him remove my shirt but tossing it over my head, and his lips moved to my breasts.

Sliding his hand underneath me, he swiftly unhooked my bra, and removed it.

His mouth moved to my nipples, sucking on them lightly, flicking his tongue around them, while his hand grabbed the other breast.

I felt his hot breath move down my stomach, leaving a kiss occasionally.

Luke stopped once he met right above my waist, looking up at me.

"Is this what you want, baby?"

I nodded, the sound of the word baby coming from his lips along with his asking of permission made me want him more than ever.

He slowly removed my pants, along with my panties, from my body, as I kicked them off my feet.

Luke was so long that he was on his knees on the floor, his torso only able to make it onto the couch.

Both of his hands gripped gently at my thighs, as he kissed along their insides.

His breath felt hot over me, as he inched closer. His eyes stuck on mine, and even if I tried to, mine couldn't look away.

Just as I felt as if I couldn't take the tension any longer, I felt the cool of his tongue against me.

The rush of pleasure fell from my lips, as I began to breathe heavier, a slight moan falling out.

He continued to flick his tongue against me, staring slow, and gentle. It was almost romantic.

He didn't seem to feel rushed, or that he had to do what he was doing, but that he was loving every second of it as much as I was.

He began to quicken his pace, tightening the space between his tongue and my clit, with stronger strokes.

With one of his hand he grabbed against my thigh, and I felt his fingers dig inside of me.

He hummed in contentment at how wet I was for him, digging his fingers in a 'come here' motion inside of me, without stopping his mouth.

I could feel my legs begin to shake, and the sounds that left from my mouth became much louder.

The tension built, and it became harder and harder for me to keep contact with his eyes, but everytime I would close mine, he would relax, not allowing me to finish.

I focused on him, wanting the pressure to be released, begging for it, and just as I felt his name leave my mouth, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. The sensation only grew as I felt the wetness against me, and the screams leave my lips.

Luke moaned against me as I came, not stopping for a second until he was certain I had finished. And once he knew I had, his fingers exited me, and grabbed at me hip. I could see the white and shine left on them. He licked against me one last time, and then stood from the floor, standing over me as I lay naked on the couch.

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, a sly grin on his face. He reached out for me, for me to stand with him.

I grabbed his hand, but instead of allowing him to pull me up, I pulled for him to come down.

"Did I say we were finished?" I said, feeling more powerful and sexier than I ever have before.