That Unforgettable Smile

Comincia dall'inizio

"I... I l-love you too, Todoroki Shouto."

Turning around, he wore an unreadable expression; almost like he was processing what you said. Suddenly, a bright smile played on his lips as he approached you. You've never seen him smile so... happily. It was a smile that you could never forget; a smile anybody could not forget. As soon as you reached him, you wrapped your arms around him. He accepted your embrace as he returned it. You felt his rapid heartbeat as your head rested on his chest. Looking up at him, his face got closer to yours and your lips grazed against him.

A sudden, irresistible urge took control of you. Your (s/c), soft lips locked with his plump ones. His eyes dilated in shock but he soon returned to a calm composure. His lips melted into your kiss as he pulled your waist closer. You ran your fingers through his multicolored hair and savored the moment. 'I want this to last forever,' you thought as your head pounded furiously.

Breaking away for breath, he stared at you with a loving expression. A smile played on your lips as he interlocked his fingers with yours. You walked with him back to the dorms wearing a wide smile and vibrant blush. While walking, you texted Uraraka everything that happened. All she replied back with was a bunch of smirking emojis. Reaching the door, he unlocked the door. Uraraka sat on the couch and cocked her neck in your direction. A wide grin crept on her face as she made an 'I told you so' expression.

"Look at the new couple~"

"Ochako-chan, please," you blushed furiously at her comment as Todoroki let out a small giggle.

Staring at him in disbelief, you were shocked at the noise that had just escaped his lips. 'He... laughed? What the hell is going on today?' Uraraka seemed shocked as well but she shrugged it off. Glancing at the clock, you noticed that it was waaayy past the time you thought it was.

"I didn't notice how late it was... it's 10:30 P.M," he said while rubbing his eyes a bit.

"Yeah, maybe we should go to sleep."

"Yeah, I need to study for a test tomorrow for my license. Goodnight, (F/n)-chan."

Before he could leave, you placed a small kiss on his cheek. His cheeks flared up and a small smile formed on his lips. He walked down the boy's hall and went into his room after waving goodbye. You walked to your room but your doorway was blocked by all the girls in the dormitory.

Yaoyorozu asked, "Sooooo how was the date?"

"Oh my gosh," Hagakure exclaimed, "I can't believe you scored a date with the cutest boy in school!"

Ashido giggled before asking, "Did ya get a kiss or some sugar if you know what I mean?"

Blushing, I responded, "G-girls-"

"SHE GOT TO KISS HIM," Uraraka beamed while giggling.

"Nice one, ribbit," Asui said.

"Uhh... thanks?"

"Sooooo," Ashido said, "What are the juicy deets of all this?"

"N-nothing much... I confessed to him and... he felt the same way."

The girls broke out in a cheer.

"YOU OWE ME $10 ASUI," Ashido yelled.

"I really thought she would get with Kirishima or Midoriya, ribbit."

"That could not be possible. You see the way Todoroki looks at (F/n)-chan? And the way she looks at him? It tells everything."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I should've looked more into it, ribbit."

"I'm really tired. I want to go to sleep," you groaned a bit.

"We are so sorry (F/n)! We will leave you alone. Goodnight! Have sweet dreams about Todoroki-kun~," Yaoyorozu smirked and went with the girls to the living room.

Entering the room, you changed into your pajamas. You flopped onto your bed and took a deep breath. 'It really happened today... I can't believe it.' A smile crept onto your lips as you got under the warm, (f/c) covers. Closing your eyes, you tried to drift off to sleep but an odd feeling wouldn't stop bothering you. 'Something isn't right.' Popping out of bed, you checked your windows and door. Nothing was there. Shrugging it off, you got back into the bed. A hand grabbed your shoulder and violently ripped you out of bed. Before you could activate your quirk, a blunt object collided with your head. Your vision blurred and you felt your consciousness fade out.

"Y-you won't get away with this," you whispered before your vision went black.

Unknown POV

'Looks like this was easier than I thought.' I slung her body over my shoulder as she slept soundly. Walking onto the patio, a pair of yellow eyes greeted my electric blue orbs excitedly. The cold breeze kicked up as Toga's blonde hair swayed in the wind. A twisted grin crept on her face as she let out a mischievous giggle.

"I can't wait till she wakes up~ We are going to be the best of friends!"

"We should take her back before she wakes up."

"Trueee. Shigaraki is going to be so happy!"

"And I'll be happy if he promotes us."