1)Creepy dolls & A broken phone

I walk into the school bathroom and calling it disgusting would be an understatement. To keep this journal child friendly I won't go into details :')

OK so I walk out of the bathroom spitting and shut cause I could taste the smell. I lost my phone and tried looking for it. This kid from my food and wellness said some rude shit that I can't remember. He felt bad and decided to lend me his phone.

The next part of my dream I woke up in my room and there was a doll in my room, I ran out to the living room with it in my hands. My mom was smiling and I asked her if she put it there. She started laughing then said yeah. I told Hershey's needed to stop because it was making me feel suicidal. She then starts laughing so loud it scared me. She then started saying how were ready.

I knew she was possessed because we'll it's a dream. For whatever reason my brother was sleeping in the bathtub and I run over to tell him his moms possessed.

He followed me to the living room and she was normal again. She asked if we were ready for school.

I then got angry I couldn't prove it and I started throwing the phone I borrowed from the one guy in the beginning. I couldn't break it the first few times I through it so I continued and eventually I was satisfied woke up.