Chapter 24 - Unveiled

Start from the beginning

"I think we should leave (Y/N) alone for a little bit, we need to talk." Reiji suggested, motioning for the others to follow him as he exited the room.

The rest begrudgingly followed suit. Yukio looked over at (Y/N), that crazy look in his eyes again. She turned away, once more burrowing her head into her knees. She eventually heard the footsteps diminish, and it appeared as though the boys had gone somewhere far out of earshot. (Y/N) began to sense an eerie feeling overtaking the room, and she only felt the urge to run at that moment. Surely they didn't believe that she was just going to stay here after what had just happened.

The (H/C)-haired girl got up from the chair, checking her surroundings before tiptoeing her way out of the room. It seemed as though the room was near the center of the house, meaning that there were several ways to search for an exit. She decided to head into what appeared to be a large dining room. It was just as elegantly decorated as the rest of the house, if not more so. She noticed some windows heading out to what looked like a garden. (Y/N) slowly walked over, checking to see if she could unlock the windows, but to no avail. Her (E/C) caught sight of a small stone path, and she followed it until she found exactly what she was looking for. It seemed like there was a door leading outside in the room to the right of the one she was currently in. She quickly yet quietly walked to the next room, finding a fancy French door practically waiting for her. (Y/N) reached her hand towards the shiny brass handle, not caring that it was pouring outside.

            "Where are you going, (Y/N)?"

Said girl flipped around in fright. Her eyes landed on the figure of Haruki, standing there with a confused look on his face.

"Were you trying to leave?" He asked, slowly walking towards her, his steps seeming to get louder and louder with every movement.

(Y/N) gulped, backpedaling back to the door, her hand blindly attempting to find the handle. But, too late. By the time her hand reached the handle, Haruki was already standing in front of her, staring down blankly.

"Why aren't you answering me?" Haruki asked eerily, leaning into (Y/N)'s frightened figure.

The brown haired boy was now eye level with her, his silver eyes piecing her with an indistinguishable emotion.

The pair sat in silence for a few moments, but to (Y/N), it felt like for minutes they were standing there like that. She did not say a word, fearing that it might anger him. Everything about the boys seemed to be changing. Suddenly Yukio throws her onto his bed, and now Haruki is acting all strange.

Haruki stood up straight, "Come on, we need to talk about something," he declared with a smile, his more cheerful personality coming through.

"Are you sure we need to talk right now? I should probably be getting back soon." (Y/N) responded anxiously, hoping that it was enough.

Haruki did not reply, only smiled back. He slipped his hand around the girl's waist, making her even more nervous. He guided (Y/N) back to the room she was originally in. All of the rest were waiting for her. She felt their eyes uncomfortably situated on her as she went to take her seat. Once seated, the girl looked down, trying to avoid any and all eye contact.

"(Y/N)."

She looked up slightly, Reiji was speaking to her. His golden eyes narrowed in on her, making her feel as though they were piercing through her very soul.

"I am sure Haruki already informed you, but something needs to be discussed."

(Y/N) voice quaked slightly when she began talking, "I really should be getting back soon," she tried once more to avoid the conversation, the atmosphere becoming more and more unpredictable and uncomfortable.

Reiji smiled, "Ah, yes, that is a great segue into our discussion."

(Y/N) wondered how anything she just said could possibly tie into their conversation. But just as she was going to ask about what exactly they were going to talk about, Yukio began walking to her. (Y/N) tensed, her features slightly shifting to show her fear.

Yukio sat in front of (Y/N), causing her to back into her chair as far as she could go.

"Do you remember what I was saying before?"

(Y/N) nodded slightly, "Oh... yeah. But that was just all crazy talk... I think." (Y/N) uttered the last part quietly to herself, already feeling the atmosphere become tenser and tenser.

"No. I meant it all. We all mean it. (Y/N), we want you to stay with us." Yukio said

"Do you mean hang out more? I mean, I guess I cou-"

"No! Dammit, (Y/N), get a brain, will you!" Takeo shouted, causing the petrified expression to once again return to her face.

Reiji held a hand up to Takeo, causing him to calm himself.

(Y/N) looked around, all of the boys looking at her with complete seriousness.

"W-What do you mean then? You can't possible be referring to me stay here, can you?" (Y/N) inquired nervously, the fear beginning to creep into her voice.

"Yes." Ryu answered in complete confidence.

He walked up to her, gently grabbing her hand. "We need you, (Y/N)." He proclaimed, looking at her with wanting, red eyes.

(Y/N) looked around the room again. "Is this a joke? Where is this even coming from?"

Reiji chuckled quietly to himself, finally deciding to get up himself.

"(Y/N), we've always felt this way about you. In fact, we've been planning this for quite some time." Reiji exclaimed with a mischievous look on his face, happy to finally share what they had all been holding back.

"(Y/N), please don't leave." Shiro begged, his green eyes carrying a needy look in them.

"You all feel this way?" (Y/N) asked unsurely, doubt still lingering in her tone.

They all nodded.

(Y/N) face held a shocked expression, until it contorted into one of fury.

"Hell no! You people are crazy! You barely know me!" (Y/N) shouted angrily, not being able to contain herself any longer.

She felt Ryu's grasp on her hand tighten, making her wince.

"Don't say stuff like that." The redhead commanded, his eyebrows narrowing in what appeared to be anger.

"I'm leaving. You guys can't expect to actually keep me here!" (Y/N) declared sternly, arising from her seat, only to be held back by both Takeo and Ryu grasping on to her wrists.

"Let her go." Reiji ordered impatiently.

All the rest looked at him with confused features.

They did what they were told, allowing (Y/N) to once again fully control her movement. She started heading for the front entrance, walking as fast as she could.

As she walked past Reiji, he said something that made her shudder.

"She'll come back, one way or another."