Getting Ready for Moving Day

So I woke up pretty early the next morning. It was hard to get out of bed without waking Jett up because we were cuddling when I fell asleep. So I went off and turned my music on then started breakfast. About 10 minutes later Jett woke up. He must have heard my blasting music or smelt the pancakes cooking.

"Good morning beautiful." I heard after a long yawn. "When did you wake up sweetie?"

"Only about 10 minutes ago."

"Oh, well breakfast smells amazing.

"Good. Haha. Grab a plate and dive in because it's finished."

Jett did that exactly. Ate all the pancakes but one small one. Which is fine I won't be eating much anyway.

"I'm going to take a shower" I said. "Do you need anything?"

"Not anything but a kiss before you run off." He said.

So I gave him a kiss and headed off to take a shower. (Had to admit it was nice to take a shower that actually had water pressure) music still blasting in the other room I could hear it as I turned the shower on. I started singing along to wretched and Devine by black veil brides. When I heard the bathroom door open. Jett came in while I was in the shower. Of course he would. I yelled at him to get out but he wouldn't he said he had to hear me sing more cause my voice is beautiful. I told him I would sing later then he got out. Well that was awkward I said to myself. I finally finished my shower and came out singing/yelling suicide season by bring me the horizon.

I walked to my room and grabbed my galaxy leggings, my black veil brides tank top, and combat boots. I came out with no make up and there was Jett saying I was gorgeous as always. I gave him a quick kiss and went to put my make up on.